Crime scene at The Pocket April 21

CNTDRCNTDR Great Harbor Cay, BahamasPosts: 888 Officer
We had originally planned to fish Eleuthera, however once we hit The NW Providence Channel the surprisingly extreme conditions forced us to change plans. Immediately after hitting two 8' waves, with an very short period and becoming airborne, we headed more in a southerly direction and landed at The Pocket. As we approached The Pocket we could easily see a parking lot full of multi million dollar Sporties. They were bunched up in the NW corner. I decided to start the troll in the SW corner. It was a good 4-6' with again a short period. Not easy to rig baits and hang on at the same time. However my friends, (John, Clark, Nick, Kurt and Tom of The 'A' Team) never complained. As soon as we were able to deploy 3 baits, we had a triple header. That area was infested with 15-35lb Mahi. We had triple and quadruple hook ups for the next two hours and suddenly realized that we were at the limit and needed to start releasing the fish. We also boated a wahoo and broke off two Blues. The SE wind was blowing a steady 20 knots which was perfect this time of year for fishing The Pocket.
The next day, that we fished, we caught the limit on Muttons and Grouper. We had an awesome time with great friends, epic fishing and made memories that will last forever! Can't wait to do that again
Great Harbor Cay, Berry Islands, Bahamas
pm me for rental info.

Replies