Furuno VX2's, 4' 6kw open array complete system.

Kevinwwings2Kevinwwings2 Posts: 1,268 Officer
3 vx2 10.4" screens (one is not working well, and one is the LED version). 4' 6kw open array radar, DFF1 sounder module, PG-1000 heading sensor, GPS antenna, remote control, Lynksis router to network it all, 2 sun shades. I have all of the wiring for everything except the power wire for the heading sensor.. The GPS antenna wire has been cut and spliced but nothing else has. The software is up to date.
I removed this system to update to newer equipment. Everything was working when it was carefully removed from the boat. I would suggest replacing the batteries in the displays, as they are a common weak spot, and I don't know when they were replaced last. I am in Port St Lucie, and really prefer not to ship it as I do not have a good way to package up the Radar (which is quite heavy), not to mention the screens. I do have a factory shipped packing box for one of the displays.
I have a transducer wire for an Airmar B260, but the transducer stayed in my boat.
Feel free to ask any questions I will do my best to answer them.
I am asking $4,000.00 for it but will entertain offers. Really do not want to break it up as I would end up left with something I have no use for.

Replies