Bimini Sands Update

biminibradbiminibrad Posts: 373 Deckhand
As promised, if I had any thing to do with it, there would be improvemnts for guests here....
1. A agressive mosquito/ no seeum plan is in place and has knocked them down by 85%
2. Infiniti pool snack bar is open serving breakfast, luch and dinner 7 days a week.
3. Ship store and petite conch reopned by May 6.
4. Two wahoo tournies firmed up by this week. One this fall and then winter.
5. Extensive shade for infiniti pool and beaches up by memorial day.
6. Rental boats up and running by July 1
7. Onsite dive operator this fall.
8. Bicycles available at office.

Replies

• JSANZAREJSANZARE Posts: 15 Greenhorn
    Awesome Brad!! Thanks for keeping us up to date!! Going over June 16th and very much looking forward to it!!
  • willy-twilly-t Posts: 48 Deckhand
    Any update on Makeys reopening?
  • fin-sanityfin-sanity Posts: 85 Deckhand
    We will be back Labor Day weekend and are looking forward to all the improvements!
  • probate-rprobate-r Posts: 331 Deckhand
    Brad, any recent change in the shoal running between North and South? Still needing to come in well South of the old Marked channel?
    Intrepid 370 - "My Favorite"
  • biminibradbiminibrad Posts: 373 Deckhand
    probate-r wrote: »
    Brad, any recent change in the shoal running between North and South? Still needing to come in well South of the old Marked channel?
    The shoal runs from north to about 30' south of green marker, hug far right side, you will be ok.
  • miraclechildmiraclechild Posts: 2 Greenhorn
    Thanks Brad. From a boater in NC that only gets to go to Bimini once every year, I appreciate the improvements. We are going back to the Sands this year after renting a private home for the past few. Can't wait to see how it feels again.