West End June 30

mile marker 0mile marker 0 Posts: 55 Greenhorn
Hi all I know its early yet but I'm looking for a buddy boat leaving Lake Worth Inlet June 30 to West End then returning July 3. 26 CC cruising in high 20's with good weather.I figure there should be plenty of boat traffic coming and going with the upcoming 4th of July Holiday.

Replies

• Reel MusselReel Mussel Posts: 264 Deckhand
    Depending on how our trip end of May goes, we will either be making our first trip or second on or around June 30. We will be in a 19' Cape Horn and usually cruise 28 to 32 depending on seas... We will probably be leaving from West Palm unless very slick and may just leave from St Lucie...

Greg,

2017 Cape Horn 24OS

• mile marker 0mile marker 0 Posts: 55 Greenhorn
    Reel mussel let me know if you decide to go on June 30. I keep my boat in ft Pierce but decided to go down to spend the night at Sailfish Marina and leave early in the morning vs leaving out of ft Pierce. The funny thing is it seems like a long ways out of the way but the total mileage is only something like an extra 25 miles total going from Ft Pierce to Palm Beach then across to West End vs leaving straight out of FPI. The shorter ride across will keep the wife and kids happy in my case.
    Mile Marker 0, the wife and I live in Fort Pierce and are deciding on whether to leave straight from here and leaving the truck and trailer at the house and getting a ride back to the water. The other choice is to trailer down and leave truck in West Palm. Either way I will let you know if we made our first trip and what we will do for the second. As far as the length of ride, "bean bags" and a good stereo are a must! Just make sure they have sun screen on...

Greg,

2017 Cape Horn 24OS

• MrlittleMrlittle Posts: 16 Greenhorn
    Mile Marker 0, the wife and I live in Fort Pierce and are deciding on whether to leave straight from here and leaving the truck and trailer at the house and getting a ride back to the water. The other choice is to trailer down and leave truck in West Palm. Either way I will let you know if we made our first trip and what we will do for the second. As far as the length of ride, "bean bags" and a good stereo are a must! Just make sure they have sun screen on...

We are planning to go to Old Bahama Bay from July 1st to 5th and possibly leave the 30th and would like to group up.
    Mrlittle I'm still going leaving on June 30 out of lake worth inlet I'll pm you my phone number.
    still looking for a buddy boat.
    The weather didn't cooperate for the first planned trip, so we will try again probably at the earliest Sat July 1st. I don't fly in till Friday afternoon. After much thought we will probably trailer down and leave the truck in West Palm at Lake Park Marina...

Greg,

2017 Cape Horn 24OS