Swallow Tailed Kite flyover

FlashFlash Posts: 11,031 AG
The wind has been whipping and they surely take advantage of it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Never seem more learned than the people you are with. Wear your learning like a pocket watch and keep it hidden. Do not pull it out to count the hours, but give the time when you are asked. --- Lord Chesterfield

Replies

• mplspugmplspug Lake Mary, FloridaPosts: 6,467 Admiral
    Those things are going to get me into an accident. When I see one while driving I always get distracted wanting to watch it fly.

Captain Todd Approves

• JWTJWT Posts: 373 Deckhand
    great shot of one of the coolest birds on the planet! saw two last week but it is still early for here......
  • conchydongconchydong Pompano BeachPosts: 3,673 Captain
    Nice. I wish I was a photographer. I have been placing seeds on my pool deck and attracted 5 different dove species feeding at once. Mournings, White wings, Eurasian collards, Rock Doves (Pigeons), and my favorite, the little Ground Doves. I don't have a nice camera and try to use my phone but every time I try to get a picture they spook and I get frustrated. Nature photography is definitely a skill, that I would love to learn. Keep up the good work. It is nice to see these pictures.

“Everyone behaves badly--given the chance.”
    ― Ernest Hemingway

• damjeffdamjeff Posts: 61 Greenhorn
    Awesome photo.
  • ChuckcChuckc Posts: 4,396 Captain
    Nice capture Dave. I always seem to see them when I am driving down the road and don't have my camera. I'm jealous of that shot.
  • RedRichRedRich Posts: 243 Deckhand
    mplspug wrote: »
    Those things are going to get me into an accident. When I see one while driving I always get distracted wanting to watch it fly.

x2
  • Reel4ReelReel4Reel Posts: 418 Deckhand
    RedRich wrote: »
    x2
    x3