Home General Fishing

Storage of Z Man Type Soft Plastic Baits

Mikea560Mikea560 Posts: 15 Greenhorn
I know that you cannot store E-plastic type soft plastic baits with DOA soft plastics, it becomes a gooey mess. My question is can you store E-type plastic baits (Z-Man) in a plastic storage box or will it fail. I store my DOA baits in a Plano storage organizer box and would like to do the same for Z-man baits but not together or do I have to stay with Zip lock bags? Is there a box made for the plastic Store?

Replies

• haydenfox!#$haydenfox!#$ Posts: 2,406 Captain
    Mikea560 wrote: »
    I know that you cannot store E-plastic type soft plastic baits with DOA soft plastics, it becomes a gooey mess. My question is can you store E-type plastic baits (Z-Man) in a plastic storage box or will it fail. I store my DOA baits in a Plano storage organizer box and would like to do the same for Z-man baits but not together or do I have to stay with Zip lock bags? Is there a box made for the plastic Store?

I haven't had any "melting" issues with storing Z-man in a plastic box. However, I stopped buying them unless they are in the tray. When they are loose the tails become distorted and do not paddle correctly.