Definitive TV/movie clips...?

2»

Replies

• Grady-ladyGrady-lady Posts: 5,281 Admiral
    Gardawg wrote: »
    best movie theme music !

I beg to differ - presenting the best and the most definitive movie theme music ever...ta da...

Hugo Montenegro is full volume worthy.
    I find my peace out on the sand...Beside the sea, not beyond or behind. R.A. Britt

• sailfish2sailfish2 Posts: 4,244 Captain
    Hoping for better luck next time...... and got it.

WINNING!
  • GardawgGardawg Posts: 8,073 Admiral
    Loved the Route 66 clip ... how many guys wanted a 'Vette after watching that show ... well, a 'Vette and a sailboat just like in "Adventures in Paradise"
    “Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

Heres Tom with the Weather.”
  • frankfrank Posts: 13,292 AG
    not family friendly
    No political signature
    frank. why?
    I find my peace out on the sand...Beside the sea, not beyond or behind. R.A. Britt

• frankfrank Posts: 13,292 AG
    Grady-lady wrote: »
    frank. why?

it's definitive and a great scene, you can feel the tension and trapped sensation henry has in his life
    No political signature
  • stc1993stc1993 Albany, GA Carrabelle, FLPosts: 5,485 Admiral
    I like that movie. I've watched at least 6 times.
    frank wrote: »
    it's definitive and a great scene, you can feel the tension and trapped sensation henry has in his life

Oh, I see. Musta missed that. Maybe it's the accents.

• Mister-JrMister-Jr Posts: 27,675 AG
    Vote for the other candidate
  • GardawgGardawg Posts: 8,073 Admiral
    Grady-lady wrote: »
    Oh, I see. Musta missed that. Maybe it's the accents.

One of Pesci's great scenes
    “Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

Heres Tom with the Weather.”
  • mindyabinessmindyabiness Posts: 4,722 Captain
    Rest in peace Chuck...
    Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to crap on the board and strut around like it won anyway.
  • ANUMBER1ANUMBER1 Posts: 9,904 Admiral
    I am glad to only be a bird hunter with bird dogs...being a shooter or dog handler or whatever other niche exists to separate appears to generate far too much about which to worry.
  • CountryBumpkinCountryBumpkin Fla. Piney WoodsPosts: 1,417 Officer

I say......I say son.......new & improved my tail feathers.

• lakemanlakeman Posts: 732 Officer
    One of my favorites https://youtu.be/g1awwAgU_t8