Definitive TV/movie clips...?

Grady-ladyGrady-lady Posts: 5,269 Admiral
:blowkiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMUGJZrR9Jg

Family friendly, of course. :)
I find my peace out on the sand...Beside the sea, not beyond or behind. R.A. Britt

Replies

• Mister-JrMister-Jr Posts: 27,447 AG
    I loved Saturday morning.
    Vote for the other candidate
  • MadbeachMadbeach On the riverPosts: 955 Officer
    Welwood wrote: »

I thought I maybe the oldest guy here. Clearly, I'm not. :grin
  • Grady-ladyGrady-lady Posts: 5,269 Admiral
    Mister-Jr wrote: »
    I loved Saturday morning.

Good choice!...I have empathy for the masked man. Tried riding that white horse once but it threw a shoe and left me stranded.

Maybe we need...
    I find my peace out on the sand...Beside the sea, not beyond or behind. R.A. Britt

• GrizGriz Palm Beach Gardens, FloridaPosts: 9,769 Admin
    The early bird may get the worm, but the Second Mouse gets the cheese. SW

:Griz
  • Fish HaidFish Haid Posts: 8,119 Admiral
    23895.gif
  • Fish HaidFish Haid Posts: 8,119 Admiral
    23895.gif
  • cadmancadman Home of the Gators Posts: 25,725 AG

Mini Mart Magnate

• GardawgGardawg Posts: 7,774 Admiral
    “Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

Heres Tom with the Weather.”
  • Soda PopinskiSoda Popinski GrovelandPosts: 9,229 Admiral
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yHzh0PvMWTI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    People use statistics the way a drunk uses a street light, for support rather than illumination.
    best theme music !

“Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

best theme music also !

best movie theme music !

I Love The Smell Of Napalm In The Morning !!!

Best Opera Music in A Movie !!

The King !!

Gardawg wrote: »
    best theme music !

Yep. That's pretty good, but I was kinda thinkin' about...

:grin

...and poor Dorothy, who only wanted to go home.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PweYu0v9_ks

...sadly 'tho, I've misplaced the ruby slippers.

• dragon baitdragon bait Posts: 6,204 Admiral

• stc1993stc1993 Albany, GA Carrabelle, FLPosts: 5,064 Admiral
    What was the show that used "Secret Agent Man" as their theme music. was that the name of it?
  • sailfish2sailfish2 Posts: 4,230 Captain
    Oh well, tried but can't edit it out.
    Hoping for better luck next time...... and got it.

WINNING!