Black Insomnia

tomtom Posts: 110 Deckhand
I like a good cup of black coffee but don't see the point of super high caffeine. Would you drink this?

Is Black Insomnia the world's strongest coffee?
http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/2017/03/28/is-black-insomnia-worlds-strongest-coffee.html

If you think your morning Starbucks is strong, wait till you take a sip of a new coffee now being sold in the U.S. for the first time ever.

Black Insomnia Coffee, which made its debut in South Africa last year, packs a serious punch. According to creator Sean Kristafor, the java jams 702 milligrams of caffeine into just 12 ounces. Compare that to a Tall Starbucks Pike Place, which has about 230 milligrams.

Replies

• AC ManAC Man Posts: 4,395 Captain
    I'm not much of a coffee drinker but it makes me fall asleep like a baby. Opposite reaction.
  • cadmancadman Home of the Gators Posts: 25,728 AG
    No, I would not drink it. The caffeine is way to high. maybe in my younger days.

Mini Mart Magnate

• Mister-JrMister-Jr Posts: 27,473 AG
    No
    Vote for the other candidate
  • stc1993stc1993 Albany, GA Carrabelle, FLPosts: 5,078 Admiral
    That much caffiene would make me a jitterbug.
  • ResinheadResinhead Posts: 9,717 Admiral
    Never had a cup of coffee. Caffeine yes, coffee no. My morning kick used to be Diet Coke but Water Joe has been my go to for a while.
  • hatcityhatcity Posts: 3,018 Captain
    HATE Starbucks. Why would i want something worse?

Now Dunkin' Donuts coffee.........
    I was not born stupid, just had lots of practice
  • FinfinderFinfinder Posts: 9,808 Admiral
    it sounds racist
  • Soda PopinskiSoda Popinski GrovelandPosts: 9,249 Admiral
    No. regular coffee is all i drink. I don't need super caffeinated jet fuel to make my heart skip several beats..
    People use statistics the way a drunk uses a street light, for support rather than illumination.
  • tankardtankard Posts: 6,599 Admiral
    Any more than one cup of regular joe and I feel like crap so that would be a hell no.

And I only drink said one cup on cold mornings so I've had maybe a dozen cups of coffee in the past two years.