OOOOOOOOOOOOOKLAHOMA ! OK!

GardawgGardawg Posts: 8,183 Admiral
http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/27/us/oklahoma-three-dead-home-burglary/

(CNN)Three teenagers dressed in black and wearing masks and gloves were killed by a resident when they broke into a home, Oklahoma authorities said Monday.

A fourth suspect, the alleged getaway driver, now faces first-degree murder counts in their deaths, authorities said.
The 23-year-old son of the homeowner fired the fatal shots from a rifle, officials said. One suspect had a knife, and another carried brass knuckles.

"Preliminary investigation looks like it's self-defense," said Wagoner County Sheriff's Deputy Nick Mahoney, cautioning the investigation was continuing into the midday home invasion.

The shooter voluntarily spoke with investigators. Neither he nor his father was hurt.
A 21-year-old woman, who Mahoney said may have been a getaway driver, turned herself into Broken Arrow police shortly after the shooting.
“Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

Heres Tom with the Weather.”

Replies

• Soda PopinskiSoda Popinski GrovelandPosts: 10,679 AG
    Self defense, home defense, taking out the trash, all appropriate terms in my book.
    People use statistics the way a drunk uses a street light, for support rather than illumination.
  • smallboatsmallboat Posts: 1,579 Captain
    Money says they were after the guy that shot them. All approx the same age, only entered with a knife and brass knuckles, and midday.
    you may be right. I don't think it changes things much though. They obviously came with intentions of doing harm. He may have deserved a whipping, IDK. But kicking doors in with knives and brass knuckles was a mistake in this instance.
    People use statistics the way a drunk uses a street light, for support rather than illumination.
  • PolarPolar Lake WorthPosts: 22,406 AG
    **** AR's!
  • SAENoleSAENole Posts: 10,451 AG
    Good shoot.
    Warning Level 2
  • DemereDemere Posts: 1,464 Officer
    smallboat wrote: »
    Money says they were after the guy that shot them. All approx the same age, only entered with a knife and brass knuckles, and midday.
    I saw another story on this that mentioned other burglaries in the area. Implication was that they may be related.
  • mplspugmplspug Palmetto FloridaPosts: 8,472 Admiral
    Bookmarking the story for the next time a gun control advocate says there are no documented instances of someone protecting themselves with an "assault" rifle.

Captain Todd Approves

mplspug wrote: »
    Bookmarking the story for the next time a gun control advocate says there are no documented instances of someone protecting themselves with an "assault" rifle.

The kid did the right thing, but according to the story he kept asking if they would be alright, so he was definitely concerned. I don't think anything can prepare you at that age to kill 3 people even in self defense. I hope he gets past it. The 3 idiots got what they deserved but still damage done.
  • FLATS BROKEFLATS BROKE Posts: 2,060 Captain
    1. You should never enter someones house uninvited. 2. You should never enters someones house uninvited wearing ski masks.