Stuart Fishing Report.

Fishing has been great in the St. Lucie & St. Lucie Inlet areas. Been catching Snook & Trout on Fly at night. Also, the Snook bite in the Day has been great. Plenty of Snook around eating live Mullet, Shrimp, & artificials. Also, the Sheepshead are strong right now. Lots of Jacks are in the river. Tarpon have been showing themselves. Several groups are starting to move through. Jumped one on a live shrimp this week & threw flys to several hundred pounders. :fishing

Replies

• FlfjackFlfjack Posts: 646 Officer
    Nice work. Thanks for the report.
    East Boynton
    IG jack.bbi
  • fishslayer12fishslayer12 Posts: 334 Officer
    Nice work Jerm!! We need to hook up soon...
    If the fish aren't bitin', I jump in and shoot them....
    www.UrgentCareChiropractic.com
    The Treasure Coast's Hometown Chiropractors ! Dr. Schoch, and Urgent Care Chiropractic....We've got your back 772-343-8511 !
    Christmas06andMISC-GOTHRU2191-1.jpg 2b84e6de-1.jpg 1310476142-1.jpg 1316642336-1.jpg
  • wmmtwmmt Posts: 12 Greenhorn
    What type and color of fly's are you throwing at night Captain? Nice job!
  • snookcooksnookcook Posts: 229 Officer
    Thanks! FLFJack!

For Sure Brett, Thanks! Let's plan on something. Would like to find explore some new Snook holes or & get on some Permit!! Otherwise, we can just hang at the one of the islands with the family or something, soon. Or we could do all of the above. LOL.

WMMT, I have been throwing small, white flies trying to match the size of the bait going through the lights. Most things are less than an inch long. I have been seeing small, white eels & some small clear shrimp going through. Lately the shrimp are starting to become pinky sized & they are tan/white. So anything white ish like a streamer two inches long may work well too. I have also been making small epoxy shrimp less than an inch long. The small mullet patterns have been working well too. I have been getting Snook & Trout on them. When the shrimp we more abundant & Redfish were loaded in the river after them. I would catch them on the bottom with a weighted shrimp pattern like the Borski Slider. Some Reds are starting to return with the shrimp. Good Luck.
  • SnookMan772SnookMan772 Posts: 661 Officer
    Nice work Jeremy, been awhile hope all is well!

Steve G
  • jayseasjayseas Posts: 813 Officer
    Very nice Jeremy, thanks for the report.
  • snookcooksnookcook Posts: 229 Officer
    Nice work Jeremy, been awhile hope all is well!

Steve G

Hey Steve, Going good, How has the redfish bite been for you? Have you been out?
  • bigh20bigh20 Posts: 251 Officer
    Thanks for the report!!!