Home Tropics

Nassau Marina

MenziesMenzies Posts: 19,289 AG
We will be running from Freeport to Nassau on Friday. Does anyone have a marina that they would recommend?
Maybe if we tell people that the brain is an App, they will start using it.

Replies

• MikeOMikeO Posts: 112 Deckhand
  • nuevowavonuevowavo Posts: 6,815 Admin
    We always stayed at Nassau Yacht Haven when we wanted to be on New Providence (don't miss the Poop Deck Restaurant), and Hurricane Hole on the Paradise Island side.
    Remember to check in with Nassau Harbor Control on ch 16 as you near the entrance to the Harbor.
    Federales, bring my baby back to me!
  • MikeOMikeO Posts: 112 Deckhand
    nuevowavo wrote: »
    We always stayed at Nassau Yacht Haven when we wanted to be on New Providence (don't miss the Poop Deck Restaurant), and Hurricane Hole on the Paradise Island side.
    Remember to check in with Nassau Harbor Control on ch 16 as you near the entrance to the Harbor.

I don't know how long ago you stayed there but Yacht haven and hurricane hole are both **** holes. Yacht haven has crappy power and a problem with thefts (I lived there for several years). The poop deck is OK but nothing flash, the food is better than anything that comes out of the green parrot at HH but at least you can walk to atlantis restaurants from HH