Home Tropics

Tuna/dolphin tournament at Bimini Sands

biminibradbiminibrad Posts: 373 Deckhand
Dolphin/tuna tournament Bimini Sands
We are in the final stages of the T's being crossed and I's being dotted for turn over to the Home Owners here at Bimini Sands. We will be getting tournaments scheduled a year in advance. What would be the interest level in a dolphin/tuna tournament for this May? Thanks, Brad

Replies

• pipo6007pipo6007 Posts: 41 Greenhorn
    I know this was posted a while ago but there are a lot of tournaments here in south Florida coming up in May. June would probably be better for you in Bimini. A lot of people plan to go there anyways in the month of a June. So I would reach out to them as well and some may sign up.
  • biminibradbiminibrad Posts: 373 Deckhand
    pipo6007 wrote: »
    I know this was posted a while ago but there are a lot of tournaments here in south Florida coming up in May. June would probably be better for you in Bimini. A lot of people plan to go there anyways in the month of a June. So I would reach out to them as well and some may sign up.

We are waiting for a few documents to be inked in the coming days, once done it looks like Chase Cammacho will be getting tournaments on the books.
    Family fun tournament this June
    Two wahoo tournaments next winter
    Bill fish in March
    Tuna/ Dolphin next April or May
  • INTREPID377INTREPID377 Posts: 3,737 Captain
    I'd be interested in the June tournament.
  • biminibradbiminibrad Posts: 373 Deckhand
    We have a awful lot going on. Want to do it right so will kick off with fall wahoo tournament and build from there. No seeums/ mosquitos all but eliminated, all entities onsite reopend by May 1, we are moving.
  • Hook N UpHook N Up Posts: 188 Officer
    When is the fall Wahoo tourney as I know the smack down and meat mayhem wahoo tourney's are in Nov? also, what's the best way you recommend to rent a unit w/ a slip there for these upcoming tourney's? Thanks.

David
    Hook N Up