Home Paddle Craft and Accessories

Hobie 2016 Outback Kayak For Sale

I am selling my 2016 Hobie Outback Kayak, blue color, used about seven times, loaded with a lot of add on's, I have about $3757 in total package, asking $2475 for total package. I live In Iowa and when I am in Florida I stay at my Sons condo on the very south end of Fort Myers Beach, my Hobie Outback has always been stored in my air condition storage unit in Bonita Springs. I use two suction cup rollers to load my kayak on my foam roof rack on my 2006 Toyota Corrola, works very good and travels good too. You can E-mail me at. [email protected] or call me at 712-323-1349 and I will E-mail you a list of everything in the total Hobie package, hate to sell my Hobie Outback, but old age and storage problems is gettin to much for me. Take care
Frank

Replies

• frankfpfrankfp Posts: 46 Greenhorn
    frankfp wrote: »
    I am selling my 2016 Hobie Outback Kayak, blue color, used about seven times, loaded with a lot of add on's, I have about $3757 in total package, asking $2475 for total package. I live In Iowa and when I am in Florida I stay at my Sons condo on the very south end of Fort Myers Beach, my Hobie Outback has always been stored in my air condition storage unit in Bonita Springs. I use two suction cup rollers to load my kayak on my foam roof rack on my 2006 Toyota Corrola, works very good and travels good too. You can E-mail me at. [email protected] or call me at 712-323-1349 and I will E-mail you a list of everything in the total Hobie package, hate to sell my Hobie Outback, but old age and storage problems is gettin to much for me. Take care
    Frank

This what comes with the 20¹6 Hbie Outback. HOBIE UP GRADES ::: HEAVY DUTY KAYAK CART.......MIRAGE ST TURBO FIN ...Anchor trolly kit....Steering handle......,rod holder extender....Rectangular twist and seal hatch kit....Rubber side pouches......One deep and three small gear buckets and two mesh bucket holders...........,.,yakattack stakeout poles one 6FT and one 8 FT POLE.............SCOTTY GEAR::::::TWO DECK MOUNTS.......BAITCASTER ROD HOLDER.....GEAR MOUNT EXTENDER.......TRIPLE ROD HOLDER WITH MOUNT.....PORTABLE CAMERA MOUNT.....TWO SUKKTION CUP ROLLERS.......FOAM CAR ROOF TOP KIT. Also the Outbaclk comes with a Island Hopper Trolling motor mount with three rod holder on it, the trolling motor moun is made especially made for the Hobie Outback, fits in the rear rod holder holes, cost about $168, also fish landing net. Make ME AN OFFER. Take care___________Frank
    The Hobie Outback is no longer for sale. Take care
    Fank
    frankfp wrote: »
    Frank
    Check my Hobie 2016 Outback post below for all the information. Make offer
    Frank