Custom Remington 700 Left Hand 7mm-08

Remington 700 LH 7mm-08 built by Bryant Custom in Wheeler, TX (http://www.bryantcustom.com/). I sent the action to Bryant and he installed a Douglas Premium XX stainless barrel (22") after doing a full blueprint and fluting the barrel. The stock was ordered from Accurate Innovations. It includes an aluminum bedding block, so you get the beauty and feel of AA walnut with the stability of a synthetic stock. The length of pull is 13.5" including a Pachmayr Decelerator pad. The stock has a Permalyn finish, which seals better than oil and can easily touched up if it gets dinged. It has a Shilen adjustable trigger set at 3lbs and Burris Signature rings. The scope is not included. The rifle is in excellent condition with only very minor hunting wear. It shoots wonderfully, but I haven't been using it and need the money or other projects. The 7mm-08 is the perfect deer cartridge in my opinion. It hits hard and recoil and blast are minimal. I can meet FTF in the Ocala, Orlando, or Tampa area. $1900 or best offer. The stock alone is going for about $1000 these days. Contact me through PM for more info.

_MG_1574.jpg

_MG_1576.jpg

_MG_1575.jpg

_MG_1577.jpg

Replies