Skip to main content
Home Northwest General Fishing & The Outdoors

**** what a game!

hooknredshooknreds Senior MemberRedfish PointPosts: 2,461 Captain
Had I been betting my money would've been on the Pats, but I really wanted the birds to win last night. Brady is flat out unbelievable, and that catch by Edelman:hairraiser
Down by 25 and pull it out, who'dve think it?!?!

Replies

• FlashFlash Senior Member Chiefland/Cedar KeyPosts: 12,490 AG
    Have to have a pack with the debil.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Never seem more learned than the people you are with. Wear your learning like a pocket watch and keep it hidden. Do not pull it out to count the hours, but give the time when you are asked. --- Lord Chesterfield
  • illinoisfishermanillinoisfisherman Senior Member Posts: 5,570 Admiral
    It broke my heart. What the heck were they doing passing when Ryan was sacked near the 20? Run, run, run and if no TD a field goal would most probably have iced the game. A coaching meltdown, a tired defense and inexperience cost them the game. I wont even watch any Bears games anymore. I wont miss an Atlanta game. They are my new "team'.

They are losing their offensive coordinator to the 49ers. They will have a long road to return to a Super Bowl.

Pretty much the case.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Never seem more learned than the people you are with. Wear your learning like a pocket watch and keep it hidden. Do not pull it out to count the hours, but give the time when you are asked. --- Lord Chesterfield
  • trout069trout069 Senior Member look at gps and tell mePosts: 5,889 Admiral
    I had the right numbers on big board. Still not buying a yeti.working out logistics on getting drift boat from Montana to Atlanta.
  • CranfieldCranfield Senior Member Posts: 1,584 Captain
    I can't remember a better Super Bowl and I have watched them for the last 30+ years (not always live in the early years).
    It was hard to justify not going to bed near 2am, with the Falcons lead, but I am glad I stayed up.
  • tapatetapate Senior Member SowegaPosts: 5,263 Admiral
    The Defense is extremely young, as are a lot of the core pieces. A bit stronger on the DL and we are in business to be there again. It takes a lot of luck and health, but I think they can do it as long as they don't hurt from losing Shanahan too much.
  • trout069trout069 Senior Member look at gps and tell mePosts: 5,889 Admiral
    ferris1248 wrote: »
    I find it amazing that the Falcons could have a game where they could have the best half they ever played and also have the worst half they ever played in the same game.

Oh well, it's in the past and there is always next year. Daytona is only 19 days away.
    we shall see how long NASCAR stays with this sprint race program.
  • FinfinderFinfinder Senior Member SW FloridaPosts: 9,999 Admiral
    trout069 wrote: »
    we shall see how long NASCAR stays with this sprint race program.

its more like Sprint fired NASCAR
    Cranfield wrote: »
    I can't remember a better Super Bowl and I have watched them for the last 30+ years (not always live in the early years).
    It was hard to justify not going to bed near 2am, with the Falcons lead, but I am glad I stayed up.

This one was much better.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• tapatetapate Senior Member SowegaPosts: 5,263 Admiral
  • hooknredshooknreds Senior Member Redfish PointPosts: 2,461 Captain
    Flash wrote: »
    Edelman's catch trumps Tyree's in my opinion.
    hooknreds wrote: »
    Edelman's catch trumps Tyree's in my opinion.

Nah, balancing a ball on a round object (helmet) falling to the ground with a defending having a hand on it is #1. Edelman just had to bounce the ball in the air, luckily coming off the opposing playing. Still had to keep an eye on it though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]