Penn special senator 114h2 power handle

I have an 1960s model penn special senator 114h2 (6/0) the I'm looking for a power handle for..

Just spooled this for use on a planer rod and I thought an upgraded handle might help me out a bit on the cranking (if for some reason planer doesn't trip)

Anyone know where I might find a handle upgrade for an old USA made senator?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  • lemaymiamilemaymiami Posts: 3,572 Captain
    Your best bet (used) is probably E-Bay, just enter penn senator handle.... For new go to the following site - bring your wallet...

    Hope this helps, you'll note that Scott's not only has parts - but also schematics for every Penn reel - they also clearly show which parts have been discontinued which is a great help with older reels....
    Tight Lines
    Bob LeMay
    (954) 435-5666
  • triumphricktriumphrick Posts: 560 Officer
    Sorry, but the model number you have entered is for the newer made in China Senators..

    Those reels are the 113, 114 and 115 and all of them have a "2" designation following the model number.

    It's important as Penn changed the gear stud on those reels. Does it have a hex nut under the handle nut cap?

    If so, then you will have a limited supply of handle blanks (arms) available to you.

  • XafXaf Posts: 1,086 Officer
    Go to There are a bunch of people on the site that customize and sell parts for Penn reels, especially older ones. If you scroll all the way down to the "For Sale" section on the home page the first entry is "Reel, Parts and Tools from Alan Tani". I know he sells power handles.
Sign In or Register to comment.