Home South General Fishing & The Outdoors

Jan 4: Capt Bouncer Smith on Winter and Spring Fishing in S Florida

Happy holidays to all from the Hollywood Hills Saltwater Fishing Science and Social Club. Legendary captain and club member Capt Bouncer Smith will speak on Winter and Spring Fishing in S Florida. Capt Bouncer Smith is one of the best fisherman in S FL today, and he has been fishing these waters for 50 yrs. Capt Bouncer is a great speaker who shares all of his knowledge when he talks. I always end up with pages of notes when he talks. I can't wait for this seminar and I hope to see U all at Shenanigans East Side Pub, 1300 South Federal Highway, Dania Beach, FL on Jan 4th starting at 7 pm. Please see https://www.meetup.com/Hollywood-Hills-Saltwater-Fishing-Science-and-Social-Club/ for our schedule and to join our free club. Free door prizes! cheers, O
The goal of scientists is to maximize what we know of the real world by using the mathematical world to optimize the information from the observed world.

Replies

• John McKroidJohn McKroid Posts: 1,955 Captain
    ProfessorO wrote: »
    Happy holidays to all from the Hollywood Hills Saltwater Fishing Science and Social Club. Legendary captain and club member Capt Bouncer Smith will speak on Winter and Spring Fishing in S Florida. Capt Bouncer Smith is one of the best fisherman in S FL today, and he has been fishing these waters for 50 yrs. Capt Bouncer is a great speaker who shares all of his knowledge when he talks. I always end up with pages of notes when he talks. I can't wait for this seminar and I hope to see U all at Shenanigans East Side Pub, 1300 South Federal Highway, Dania Beach, FL on Jan 4th starting at 7 pm. Please see https://www.meetup.com/Hollywood-Hills-Saltwater-Fishing-Science-and-Social-Club/ for our schedule and to join our free club. Free door prizes! cheers, O

Over the last 3 years, I have listened to many pro fishermen at various club meetings and seminars. Bouncer Smith is one of the pros that the pros take notes from -- excellent teacher with incredible experience. The Hollywood Saltwater Fishing Science and Social Club is a great club with some of sportfishings best living legends among it's membership.
  • ProfessorOProfessorO Posts: 370 Deckhand
    Thanks John for the kind words about the club. The club's monthly discussions with the professional captains that regularly show up, the ocean and fishery scientists, and a lot of really good recreational fisherman have been very informative. You never know who is going to be there to share with our lead speaker. We usually give away a fishing rod from Stuart, a fishing forecast from ROFFs, prints, lures, fishing hardware, etc. for FREE door prizes. All attendees of the last two meetings were invited to a catered party for my 60th. I hope to see U all at the next meeting with Bouncer. cheers, O
    The goal of scientists is to maximize what we know of the real world by using the mathematical world to optimize the information from the observed world.