Home Egret Boats

Another Thing the Egret Does Well

HeartNShoalHeartNShoal Posts: 937 Officer
Told my buddy I was going into NMZ. He said it was tricky to get the canoe on the skiff. Was no trouble at all for the bird and a few bungees. Easy.

edaa76037162bceb4b0d68d7beeba828.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Replies

• Vinny lVinny l Posts: 352 Deckhand
    Nice looking canoe. What's "NMZ"? Never mind, no motor zone, got it.
  • Saltwater JunkieSaltwater Junkie Posts: 1,086 Officer
    Told my buddy I was going into NMZ. He said it was tricky to get the canoe on the skiff. Was no trouble at all for the bird and a few bungees. Easy.

edaa76037162bceb4b0d68d7beeba828.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can get a section of indoor/outdoor carpet and lay it on the deck rubber side up to keep the canoe from getting scratched. As well as the nonskid on the bird. Next time your plannng on going, let me know ahead of time I haven't been in forever.

Lets see, so far you have used the Bird to got to the Sandbar, Camping, Haul the canoe, Haul 1500 lbs.and play hide the winnie:grin. How can anyone not love a boat like that!
  • HeartNShoalHeartNShoal Posts: 937 Officer
    I know. Don't forget about Government Cut fishing too. And my friend Mark wants to go partners and buy a Mocassin. I gotta find something I do that the 189 doesn't first!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I know. Don't forget about Government Cut fishing too. And my friend Mark wants to go partners and buy a Mocassin. I gotta find something I do that the 189 doesn't first!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is just my opinion on this...If I didn't already have an 18, I'd get the 21 Mocassin. That said, if it's too rough to fish out of the 18 it's going to be too rough to fish out of the 21. I don't care how big the boat is, I'm not interested in getting beat up. As far as getting a boat with a partner, only if the partner is your wife.
    This is just my opinion on this...If I didn't already have an 18, I'd get the 21 Mocassin. That said, if it's too rough to fish out of the 18 it's going to be too rough to fish out of the 21. I don't care how big the boat is, I'm not interested in getting beat up. As far as getting a boat with a partner, only if the partner is your wife.
  • PlugKasterPlugKaster Posts: 18 Greenhorn
    Makes a good diving platform too !
  • camgcicamgci Posts: 190 Deckhand
    Have to agree with Junkie