Skip to main content
Home Northeast General Fishing & The Outdoors

Shout out to Boatronics!!

StayinLazyStayinLazy Senior MemberJacksonvillePosts: 470 Deckhand
I just want to give thanks and credit where it is due! I took my Mako bay over to Tony to get some wiring cleaned up and a few issues resolved. I have had quite a few electrical demons haunting me with this boat and I knew it was far beyond my knowledge......enter Boatronics on the MainStage! Long story short, dropped the boat off, explained what was needed and boom, it was done. One of the issues I had been having was the motor not starting on one battery but firing right up on two. Well when I left the boat with Tony I forgot to leave the key like a dummy, so he had no way of testing the starting issue. So when I picked it up late that night and got it home, the next morning I go to start it and it was doing the same thing. After many many many chats back and forth with Tony trying to figure out what it could be, he told me to bring it back and we will figure this out once and for all. I tried a new battery switch, making sure the batteries were good, swapping batteries around, still nothing. I take it to Tony and a few hours later he called and said we've got it figured out and fixed! What a relief that was. So thank you to Tony and the crew at Boatronics for the phone calls, guidance, advice, patience and MOST of all for standing by your word and your work!

Replies