Home Classifieds: General

Selling Tackle and Kayak

Unfortuntely I am up at college and unable to fish anymore (I also plan to move out of Florida after). I have a lot of we'll taken care of tackle that I would like to sell and want to see if there is any interest in it before I post pictures (plus I can't take pictures because I at school right now). Please let me know if you are interested in any of the tackle and what price you would be willing to pay. I would be willing to meet you anywhere in palm beach or broward county starting December 15 when I get a cover home..

Kayak: 10 foot tan Native Redfish. I would include paddles, life jacket, anchor, Scotty rod holder.
I have had a blast on this kayak and even the smallest fish can pull you around making for a fun time.
It is stable enough to stand and can fit in the back of a SUV/truck making it perfect for pond hopping or inshore fishing.

Rods and Reels: Each is rinsed with fresh water after every use and regularly maintained.

Redbone 7'6 10-20 lb rod (top guide is chipped but that is a $3 fix)
Penn Squall 40 lever drag combo (near brand new condition, only used a handful of time on a pier) 40 lb mono
Penn spinfisher 4 4000. Used maybe a handful of times
Scientific angler 5/6 weight and 7/8 weight fly rod combo (great entry level rod)

Lures/soft plastic: will obviously be sold at a massive discount
I would be willing to sell my entire soft tackle box filled with maybe 150 saltwater lures and jigs
I have a massive freshwater tackle box with compartments for spinnerbaits, soft plastics, and hard crank baits. Most of the value would be the $60 tackle box
I also have about 30 packs of Zoom and bass pro shops brand soft plastics I'd be willing to sell.
I also have 100 yards of shark fishing leader and swivels to go with it.

Please Let me Know if any of this interests anyone. I'm just preparing for my next stage and life and want to pass the gear that sparked my love for fishing to others.
Thanks
Redfish 10'

Replies