Home Off Topic

iROBOT vacuum cleaner . . .

2»

Replies

• elisonboldelisonbold elisonboldPosts: 3 Greenhorn
    nice discussion is going on, it is really helpful. thanks alot for your suggestions
  • surfmansurfman WC FLPosts: 5,981 Admiral
    I'm still leery of lithium batteries, a friend of mine got one of the lithium drills and was using it at his cabin up on the Suwanee and after he was done he put it on the charger and went home for the week end. Got a call Monday morning from the fire department, his cabin burn to the ground. They don't know why? He suspects the drill.
    Tight Lines, Steve
    My posts are my opinion only.

Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.  Will Rogers
  • elisonboldelisonbold elisonboldPosts: 3 Greenhorn
    this topic will be helpful for everyone, thanks alot for this.
    ecovacz deebot 979s

• Reptile DysfunctionReptile Dysfunction LP - Edge of the Known UniversePosts: 3,301 Captain
    nice discussion is going on, it is really helpful. thanks alot for your suggestions
    Mine just smeared cat puke all over the dining room. It doesn't know when to stop.
    "If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free" - P. J. O'Rourke
  • Team SabatageTeam Sabatage USA, USA, USAPosts: 12,993 AG
    When they come up with one that follows the dog around and picks up after it, that's the one I will buy.

Strap me in, tie me down and roll me a bone, I'm getting on an airplane and I'm flying home...
  • stc1993stc1993 Albany, GA Carrabelle, FLPosts: 7,308 Admiral
    edited February 2019 #37
    Mine just smeared cat puke all over the dining room. It doesn't know when to stop.
    They need to come up with an artificial nose that can smell the poop & puke & make it stop.

They could sell a lot more of them.  LOL
  • conchydongconchydong Pompano BeachPosts: 6,612 Admiral
    edited January 15 #38
    This thread is a magnet for Spammers. I say, lock it up.

“Everyone behaves badly--given the chance.”
    ― Ernest Hemingway

• micci_manmicci_man Somewhere in FLPosts: 14,470 AG
    We have one. It is good for doing a basic sweeping on the vinyl plank bare floors. It's not the only vacuum we use though.  
    Common Sense can't be bought, taught or gifted, yet it is one of the few things in life that is free, and most refuse to even attempt to possess it. - Miguel Cervantes