Home Fly Fishing

Fly Fishing Reel Choice

jreinke10jreinke10 Posts: 6 Greenhorn
Hello all,
My name is Jack Reinke and I'm a student at University of Florida. I'm currently working on a project/case study regarding fly fishing reels. I was hoping you all would be so kind as to fill out my quick survey which takes 30 seconds or less. Thanks it helps a ton as it not easy to get a bunch of data
Tight Lines

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdjw6sQ1Q1tOcxFuYgaasKk1WCI2BWteLW0BTdoeHNuWJzwBw/viewform?c=0&w=1

Replies

• HeartNShoalHeartNShoal Posts: 937 Officer
    First of all, go Gators. Second, I'll fill out your survey. Have you considered using Survey Monkey to capture your data?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • acesoveracesover Posts: 552 Officer
    Did the survey, was wondering why I can keep submitting responses? Kinda skews the results doesn't it?
    FYIWFG
  • Carl BlackledgeCarl Blackledge Posts: 674 Officer
    Surveys can be manipulated to say/mean anything you want them to say, Example, take your survey in Guatemala and you will see everybody will want a lightweight big game reel with a large cork drag and a mile of backing next survey might be in Colorado where most people don't care about a lot of backing or a cork drag, they just want a "cool" looking little reel to hold the string, That's just my 2 cents on survey's.

Carl Blackledge
  • tarpon41tarpon41 Posts: 283 Deckhand
    I also took your "survey" And like Ace thought the do over and over again represents a false sampling. Your question regarding weight 60% lighter and would you buy suggests a nascent sales/marketing survey. If your looking for an "A" in your Marketing class you need more questions to focus what and where; however, if you are trying to determine whether or not the trendy light weight hype of recent fly reel marketing is a valid purchasing incentive eliminate the continuous response option