A surprize

So, I fished Monday and Tuesday...The trout bite is strong...as is jacks and Ladies...Had 1 small snook...water is clearing somewhat but I saw no Redfish.

Took off Wednesday and Thursday to scout ducks...but with today being the last day before first phase starts..I fished...More Trout...and this..

20161118_080326_zpsl2wgvzb4.jpg

I have caught some smallish ones by the inlet before....this was nowhere near that...and on topwater to boot. Biggest one I ever caught inshore.
There are many roads to travel
Many things to do.
Knots to be unraveled
'fore the darkness falls on you

Replies

• AOKRVsAOKRVs Posts: 1,893 Captain
    That is a nice Mac
    Just had our first cold front
    Friday am 68 by night fall down to 36
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Marathon, FL -- World Cat 320CC -- Charter Service cheaper than renting

https://www.aokcharters.com/
    573-216-4078

https://www.AOKRVs.com   -- The best prices on the best best brands everyday.

• SpineymanSpineyman Posts: 8,002 Admiral
    Nice mack daddy! My dock here has shut down, but it is a bit colder up here.
    Kayak Rookie...and loving it.
    Fishing beautiful Destin / Ft Walton Beach area!

II Chronicles 7:14
    if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

• FlecFlec Posts: 546 Officer
    Nice Joe. Always fun to catch those not so common fish. That one looked sizeable!
  • Keep on SpoolinKeep on Spoolin Posts: 1,343 Officer
    Good deal.
  • Pat OPat O Posts: 79 Deckhand
    That's a nice Mac no matter where you're at!
  • Spotted Wahoo
    "If I can't win, I won't play." - Doris Colecchio.

"Well Gary, the easiest way to look tall is to stand in a room full of short people." - Curtis Bostick

"All these forums, with barely any activity, are like a neglected old cemetery that no one visits anymore."- anonymouse
  • dtmdtm Posts: 327 Deckhand
    Nice one for Sure:thumbsup