A short recap....10/16/16

I really dont fish as much as I used to. My daughters are all getting older now so I need to be around the house. Im also taking on more responsibilities at church so there doesnt seem to be time. However, I have been out at least a few times this month....

Bait has been excellent. Lots of shiners and pin fish on the flats, easy to chum. The reds have been ok and the snook have been very good, better than I have seen over the past few years for me....

Here are some pics with family and friends...

My brother Tris with my daughter Molly...

TrisRoberts641620005_zpspf2owqzt.jpg

Here again is my older brother with a pretty stout fish....caught on a cut pin....

Tris728Cayo20006_zpsmnrxpxxp.jpg

And a slot fish from the same trip....

Tris728Cayo20003_zps0sksnnqy.jpg

A nice redfish from a trip with Forum Member Amurleopard and his buddy Micah.....they are scoring well.

Mican9111620003_zpswedpzdyf.jpg

Forum Member Redfish57 had a strong morning with the redfish a few weeks ago....

BillRic9241620003_zpsrqe17pex.jpg

I also picked up a few fish....cut pins and shiners were what we used...

BillRic9241620006_zps9fmpslvl.jpg

Another fish from Redfish57....

BillRic9241620010_zpsuyf4xhrl.jpg

A end of the slot fish pic taken with my daughter.....live shiner under a cork....

TrisRic1081620003_zpscboyfsnu.jpg

And the best fish I have landed in sometime.....a pretty snook :)

BillGIPISNight10161620002_zpsvanenyx3.jpg

Its getting tougher to get out but its still very rewarding to spend time with buddies and to catch fish. I appreciate the fellowship and comaraderie that we all find while being out on a boat fishing. Thanks to the LORD for blessing us with fish and great times, safety, and the peace of enjoying what HE has created.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Trust in the LORD and receive HIS many blessings....

Replies

• MuskyChaserMuskyChaser Posts: 134 Deckhand
    Nice fish!
    Please subscribe to my YouTube channel for HD big game fishing! https://youtu.be/gArGhITKlzE
  • GatorInPISoundGatorInPISound Posts: 543 Officer
    Thx bro, hope all is going well for you.
  • whipachawwhipachaw Posts: 505 Officer
    Looks like you have been doing pretty well. Keep it up.
  • Amurleopard1967Amurleopard1967 Posts: 267 Deckhand
    Very nice job gator, we have to get out again.
    Very nice job gator, we have to get out again.

Im getting out on weekends this year. I havent taken a day during the week but you never know when that will change....keep in touch.
  • DarcyDarcy Posts: 1,711 Captain
    Nice job gator. Your daughter is the prettiest pic in the whole thread. Mine is close to her age. Kinda lost her on the fishing excursions to friends and such, but hope she will come back soon. I will wait patiently. Great job getting family and friend on fish.
    "No i'm NOT Darcizzle!":blowkiss

https://captainsforcleanwater.org
    Darcy wrote: »
    Nice job gator. Your daughter is the prettiest pic in the whole thread. Mine is close to her age. Kinda lost her on the fishing excursions to friends and such, but hope she will come back soon. I will wait patiently. Great job getting family and friend on fish.

Thanks Darcy, Molly is quite the girl. I have two other daughters and they dont care a thing about going fishing. She will go and at least stay for a while. I think reeling in a fish might make the difference....start with snapper and then on to bigger fish....take care, good fishing.