28BHM for sale

Vinny lVinny l Posts: 341 Deckhand
1987 28' BHM, 2005 315 Yanmar, 1250 hrs. I purchased this boat a few years ago in February, by June she was finished with well everything is new, wiring plumbing, paint, Teak, Mohogany running rails, bow thruster and much more. I turned her into a weekend sport fish for my wife and I and she is perfect. I have over $190,00 in her and am ready to part with her for $75,000.

If you want more information please call me, Vinny at 631-807-5118. DO NOT EMAIL ME. You can pm but I prefer to talk, old school. As soon as my son has the time he'll post pictures.

My wife suggested I sell with the boat my standup rods and fly gaffs. The gear is as nice as the boat, 30 and 50 wide penns with a couple of two speeds. There's 5 rods and reels. I made the rods, they're made with Aftco components on Sabre blanks. Two fly gaffs and a box of tackle. The tackle is brand new, still has the tags on the packages. The box has $800 worth of gear in it.
It'll all go with the boat.
Pictures are on downeast boat forum under same title or pm/email or tx for pics.