Home Politics

At least 30 more emails have been 'found' about Benghazi......

Gary MGary M Posts: 13,214 AG
"I deleted all the emails about weddings, my mother's funeral and my yoga...." HRC 2015

"My emails are so boring". HRC to Jimmy Kimmel last week.

She used a very effective product called BleachBit to keep even the FBI from seeing all the emails on her server. If she was being so 'transparent', why did she go to such extremes to erase emails about yoga?

Yet, we now 'see' two things. She lied about what she 'wiped with a cloth' as we are now seeing that other important emails that she swore were not on her server, were in fact, on it.

And, how many emails did the FBI find about yoga, etc?

".....emails between my husband and I....." Well, we all know that was a LIE because Slick has announced that he's only done two emails in his life and neither were to/from his wife!

Read the article before you Reply.........

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/state-finds-30-deleted-clinton-emails-on-benghazi/article/2600533

Replies

• TarponatorTarponator Under a BridgePosts: 17,010 AG
    Benghazi!!!! Email!!!!! Outrage!!!
  • Gary MGary M Posts: 13,214 AG
    Well, at least you admitted that:

1) You love being LIED to

2) You did not read the article

3) You got bad grades in school
  • chubascochubasco Posts: 18,390 Officer
    The emails will bring Hillary down for sure. Trump will win by a landslide. Bet on it.
    Chubasco.jpg
  • gettinwetgettinwet Posts: 1,366 Officer
    Gary M wrote: »
    Well, at least you admitted that:

1) You love being LIED to

2) You did not read the article

3) You got bad grades in school

No, I just don't care. Get over it.

And by this point I'd vote for her just to spite all those wasting our lives with this crap.
    There are only so many casts in life, so shut up and fish!!
  • phlatsphilphlatsphil Posts: 14,632 AG
    Were these emails MARKED classified?

No? Then so what?
  • Finger MulletFinger Mullet Posts: 3,852 Officer
    I still don't get why Hillary did what she did, a private server while Sec of State, very weird. What was wrong with the govt server, too slow. I have done gigs for power providers, it was mandatory that any work related communications had to be done thru their server, period. If I had violated that policy, I would have been terminated and black listed with possible criminal prosecution, but that was private sector, not the F'n Sec of State.
  • theglide96theglide96 Posts: 767 Officer
    phlatsphil wrote: »

No? Then so what?

yup NBD...

We've apparently all decided that such actions are just acceptable at our highest levels of gov't.

Nothing to see here, right?

What will it take for us to see the level of corruption and secrecy our gov't officials practice as corrosive and deceptive? Do you need to see "classified" markings to see the deception?
  • DBRYANDBRYAN Posts: 4,415 Captain
    chubasco wrote: »
    The emails will bring Hillary down for sure. Trump will win by a landslide. Bet on it.

How much?
    theglide96 wrote: »
    yup NBD...

We've apparently all decided that such actions are just acceptable at our highest levels of gov't.

Nothing to see here, right?

What will it take for us to see the level of corruption and secrecy our gov't officials practice as corrosive and deceptive? Do you need to see "classified" markings to see the deception?

Just remember I said she should have been indicted. However, saying something about Benghazi in an email does not necessarily make it a state department issue.
  • Gary S. ColecchioGary S. Colecchio Posts: 24,922 AG
    I still don't get why Hillary did what she did, a private server while Sec of State, very weird. What was wrong with the govt server, too slow. I have done gigs for power providers, it was mandatory that any work related communications had to be done thru their server, period. If I had violated that policy, I would have been terminated and black listed with possible criminal prosecution, but that was private sector, not the F'n Sec of State.

You didn't make policy. When you do , your priority is your own well being.

There is no government in the sunshine for the feds. Here where there is you will not see anything residing on a state or local system which can be weaponized to defeat any mid level manager or minor official. Obsessive pursuits by self-certified, self-righteous, hobbyist "watchdogs" salivating over the prospect of creating a new scandal by reframing records drives the privacy need. The resulting rule one is never write anything down. Something alleged to exist being far less damming.

Clinton anticipated that very thing and built and operated her system as a counter to that eventual and inevitable assault all within the law. It was insightful and visionary and very effectively frustrated those seeking her demise. She is both a brilliant strategist and a **** who you don't screw with.
    "If I can't win, I won't play." - Doris Colecchio.

"Well Gary, the easiest way to look tall is to stand in a room full of short people." - Curtis Bostick

"All these forums, with barely any activity, are like a neglected old cemetery that no one visits anymore."- anonymouse
    Well for my $...the problem is laid at OUR feet...as we continue to accept such corruption as SOP we only empower the liars.

What incentive does Hillary have to be truthful? Or the folks she is surrounded by? NONE! No incentive...their power lies with US easily overlooking and dismissing their lies as 'part of being a politician.'

Quit voting for these folks and devouring their created divisiveness and we'll witness a marked change in the folks vying for our votes.
    You didn't make policy. When you do , your priority is your own well being.

There is no government in the sunshine for the feds. Here where there is you will not see anything residing on a state or local system which can be weaponized to defeat any mid level manager or minor official. Obsessive pursuits by self-certified, self-righteous, hobbyist "watchdogs" salivating over the prospect of creating a new scandal by reframing records drives the privacy need. The resulting rule one is never write anything down. Something alleged to exist being far less damming.

Clinton anticipated that very thing and built and operated her system as a counter to that eventual and inevitable assault all within the law. It was insightful and visionary and very effectively frustrated those seeking her demise. She is both a brilliant strategist and a harass who you don't screw with.

While I agree with this in theory...do you believe she, herself, devised such a system?

She just does not strike me as being so savvy...

She is merely checked boxes.
    theglide96 wrote: »
    Well for my $...the problem is laid at OUR feet...as we continue to accept such corruption as SOP we only empower the liars.

What incentive does Hillary have to be truthful? Or the folks she is surrounded by? NONE! No incentive...their power lies with US easily overlooking and dismissing their lies as 'part of being a politician.'

Quit voting for these folks and devouring their created divisiveness and we'll witness a marked change in the folks vying for our votes.

The problem is we need BETTER alternatives and all we got was more of the same and worse.
  • Gary SGary S Posts: 2,262 Captain

No? Then so what?

People get hung up on the marked classified part of this. She was in a position that almost everything she was involved in was classified. She would have had to go to training to even be allowed to look at some of the stuff she was passing back and forth. On top of that she would have had to sign a affidavit that she understood what was required of her.
    Now you say "so what". Doesn't this blatant disregaurd of security even bother you a little?
    If you have any friends that were or are in the military ask them what she would have had to do to be brought into her level of security.
    Gary S wrote: »
    People get hung up on the marked classified part of this. She was in a position that almost everything she was involved in was classified. She would have had to go to training to even be allowed to look at some of the stuff she was passing back and forth. On top of that she would have had to sign a affidavit that she understood what was required of her.
    Now you say "so what". Doesn't this blatant disregaurd of security even bother you a little?
    If you have any friends that were or are in the military ask them what she would have had to do to be brought into her level of security.

I'm sorry Gary but that is just speculation on your part. It doesn't actually advance your argument. You are trying to advance one supposition with another. Once gain let me remind everyone I thought she should have been indicted.
    DBRYAN wrote: »
    I'm sorry Gary but that is just speculation on your part. It doesn't actually advance your argument. You are trying to advance one supposition with another. Once gain let me remind everyone I thought she should have been indicted.

Like I said, if you have any friends or relatives who are in the military, ask them about what security measures were or are placed on their emails.
    gettinwet wrote: »
    No, I just don't care. Get over it.

And by this point I'd vote for her just to spite all those wasting our lives with this crap.

Please put me on your Ignore List if you don't like somethings around here. This is US History.

Crap? Go yell at hILLary, not me.
    If you have any friends that were or are in the military ask them what she would have had to do to be brought into her level of security

Bingo!

1) When taking the new job at State, she and her staff all attended some 'training' with regards to emails, secrets, classifications, etc. Yet, we all know that on the first day of her Confirmation Hearings, back in her NY house, the secret server was being installed. She had some sort of 'intent' on keeping any/all emails safe and away from any future FoIA requests. Why? She later said that it was for 'conveinence' and that "I didn't want to carry two devices". That was later found to be a LIE when it was discovered that she sometimes had up to three devices.

2) Far too many people that would 'know' have said that ANY emails with regards to any work related events, would and should be considered to be some sort of 'Classified'. Hell, she had unmarked emails with Sat Photos of N Korean missile launch sites in them!

3) Her Boss, the President, ordered right from the beginning that all (Obama Admin) work emails would go through the secure .gov system. She defied a direct order from the President.

4) In August of last year, she signed a document stating that under the threat of perjury, that she was turning over ALL emails and documents. She has stated that many times publicly and again while testifying before Congress last fall. Yet, here we see this 'drip feed' of thousands of emails that she did NOT turn over...... ones that the FBI had to spend over a year to uncover. With the 'discovery' of another 14,900 email/documents last week, she joked on Jimmy Kimmel last Friday, "Haha...... what's a few more, right? Haha......"

5) Some of the Congressional Committee Chairman still do not have the Security Clearance that is high enough to see non-redacted emails of hers, yet her personal attorney David Kendall had thumb drive copies in his office in DC! How secure was that?

I think that it would take multiple cases of hard evidence that she sold secrets in order for her to be indicted. It's so obvious that Obama, Lynch and Comey are covering for her crimes....... If she's elected, she's most likely promised Lynch a slot on the SC and then Comey slides in a AG........ it all fits. Those promises were most likely told to Lynch in her airplane on the ramp at PHX when Slick popped in to say 'Hi' and talk about golf and grandkids........ yeah right! What was it, two days later that Comey let her off the hook?
    Like I said, if you have any friends or relatives who are in the military, ask them about what security measures were or are placed on their emails.

My father was military and died from wounds he suffered in war. Thanks for asking.

Secretary of State is not a military position so once again this has the appearance of apples and oranges.
    DBRYAN wrote: »
    My father was military and died from wounds he suffered in war. Thanks for asking.

Secretary of State is not a military position so once again this has the appearance of apples and oranges.

Sorry for the loss of your father, I know how hard it is and sure he is missed.

Now do you really think that the Secretary of State of the United States of America would not have to have a security clearance at a level higher than most military people ever hoped to achieve? And do you really think that with that kind of ability to see most if not all the secrets of the country there wouldn't be some rules that go with it?
  • Gary S wrote: »

Now do you really think that the Secretary of State of the United States of America would not have to have a security clearance at a level higher than most military people ever hoped to achieve? And do you really think that with that kind of ability to see most if not all the secrets of the country there wouldn't be some rules that go with it?

The secretaries are not military and report within no military structure. They are independent and report to the president and serve at the president's pleasure. They also establish policies and procedures within their agencies and department:

(a) Security functions
    (1) The Secretary of State shall develop and implement (in consultation with the heads of other Federal agencies having personnel or missions abroad where appropriate and within the scope of the resources made available) policies and programs, including funding levels and standards, to provide for the security of United States Government operations of a diplomatic nature and foreign government operations of a diplomatic nature in the United States. Such policies and programs shall include—

(A) protection of all United States Government personnel on official duty abroad (other than Voice of America correspondents on official assignment and those personnel under the command of a United States area military commander) and their accompanying dependents;

(B) establishment and operation of security functions at all United States Government missions abroad (other than facilities or installations subject to the control of a United States area military commander);

(C) establishment and operation of security functions at all Department of State facilities in the United States; and

(D) protection of foreign missions, international organizations, and foreign officials and other foreign persons in the United States, as authorized by law.
    (2) Security responsibilities shall include the following:
    (A) Former Office of Security functions

Functions and responsibilities exercised by the Office of Security, Department of State, before November 11, 1985.

(B) Security and protective operations
    (i) Establishment and operation of post security and protective functions abroad.

(ii) Development and implementation of communications, computer, and information security.

(iii) Emergency planning.

(iv) Establishment and operation of local guard services abroad.

(v) Supervision of the United States Marine Corps security guard program.

(vi) Liaison with American overseas private sector security interests.

(vii) Protection of foreign missions and international organizations, foreign officials, and diplomatic personnel in the United States, as authorized by law.

(viii) Protection of the Secretary of State and other persons designated by the Secretary of State, as authorized by law.

(ix) Physical protection of Department of State facilities, communications, and computer and information systems in the United States.

(x) Conduct of investigations relating to protection of foreign officials and diplomatic personnel and foreign missions in the United States, suitability for employment, employee security, illegal passport and visa issuance or use, and other investigations, as authorized by law.

(xi) Carrying out the rewards program for information concerning international terrorism authorized by section 2708(a) [1] of this title.

(xii) Performance of other security, investigative, and protective matters as authorized by law.

(C) Counterterrorism planning and coordination

Development and coordination of counterterrorism planning, emergency action planning, threat analysis programs, and liaison with other Federal agencies to carry out this paragraph.

(D) Security technology

Development and implementation of technical and physical security programs, including security-related construction, radio and personnel security communications, armored vehicles, computer and communications security, and research programs necessary to develop such measures.

22 U.S. Code § 4802

That's the authorizing language enabling her server use.

The worst thing that can happen to them is that their boss fires them. Which is what happened to this one.

"Well Gary, the easiest way to look tall is to stand in a room full of short people." - Curtis Bostick

"All these forums, with barely any activity, are like a neglected old cemetery that no one visits anymore."- anonymouse
  • ThrottleThrottle Posts: 2,839 Captain
    Tarponator wrote: »
    Benghazi!!!! Email!!!!! Outrage!!!
    You don't have to tell us that democrats embrace fraud and deceit. That is rather well known already.
  • gregglgreggl Posts: 21,594 Officer
    Clinton anticipated that very thing and built and operated her system as a counter to that eventual and inevitable assault all within the law. It was insightful and visionary and very effectively frustrated those seeking her demise. She is both a brilliant strategist and a **** who you don't screw with.

yep.
  • greggl wrote: »
    yep.

Yup.

And what we are seeing with the continuing outrage is more the results of the resulting frustration that their cunning plan to entrap here with her own stuff has failed.

So instead of blaming the incompetence of their strategy, they **** the cunning of their target in defeating it.

She's a ****.

Yup.

And what we are seeing with the continuing outrage is more the results of the resulting frustration that their cunning plan to entrap here with her own stuff has failed.

So instead of blaming the incompetence of their strategy, they **** the cunning of their target in defeating it.

She's a ****.

Mark the day Gary. Today's the day you are no longer as perfect and all knowing as Jesus.........
  • Jesus would weep reading this nonsense.

Or get out his whip if he was pissed.

• ParkerboyParkerboy Posts: 7,048 Admiral
    What the anti Clinton folks here refuse to admit is the liberals here, DON'T CARE that Hillary is a corrupt liar and they know she is but she is THEIR CORRUPT LIAR.
    Deo Vindice
    Parkerboy wrote: »
    What the anti Clinton folks here refuse to admit is the liberals here, DON'T CARE that Hillary is a corrupt liar and they know she is but she is THEIR CORRUPT LIAR.

What the anti Trump folks here refuse to admit is the republicans here, DON'T CARE that Trump is a corrupt liar and they know he is but he is THEIR CORRUPT LIAR.

Funny how that works, huh?
  • navigator2navigator2 Posts: 22,511 AG
    What the anti Trump folks here refuse to admit is the republicans here, DON'T CARE that Trump is a corrupt liar and they know he is but he is THEIR CORRUPT LIAR.

Funny how that works, huh?

We really don't know about Trump but Clinton is FULLY vetted. :Spittingcoffee
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    navigator2 wrote: »
    We really don't know about Trump but Clinton is FULLY vetted. :Spittingcoffee

Trying to fully vet Trump just proves how rigged the system is..... Trump don't like it... where is daddy when he needs him? :cry