Open seat offshore Thursday 9/1

nicknick Crystal RiverPosts: 4,627 Captain
Heading out of cedar key at 7am sharp. Planning on running out to 75-80' for Gag's and a few mangos. May stop in 20-25' for bait on the way out.

Will be in a 24' bay boat and have a crew of 3. Just looking for someone to chip in for gas. Must not be the type that gets sea sick! Let me make that clear.

Pm for more info

Thanks, Nick.

Replies

• majorgatormajorgator Posts: 369 Deckhand
    Shouldn't be too crowded on the water that day, ya know, being a Thursday...:wink
  • Jim311Jim311 Posts: 4,891 Captain
    Oughta be able to launch the offshore boat at the number 4 ramp, good flood tide.
  • navigator2navigator2 Posts: 22,430 AG
    nick wrote: »
    Heading out of cedar key at 7am sharp. Planning on running out to 75-80' for Gag's and a few mangos. May stop in 20-25' for bait on the way out.

Will be in a 24' bay boat and have a crew of 3. Just looking for someone to chip in for gas. Must not be the type that gets sea sick! Let me make that clear.

Pm for more info

Thanks, Nick.

:grin

Nigalaus..................you are a velly velly bad boy. :grin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rick1-2Rick1-2 HorseshoePosts: 918 Officer
    nah not 75-80 ft, now if u were going to the middle grounds, i would pm u :Sinking
  • ANUMBER1ANUMBER1 Posts: 9,303 Admiral
    How about a scallop charter?
    I am glad to only be a bird hunter with bird dogs...being a shooter or dog handler or whatever other niche exists to separate appears to generate far too much about which to worry.
  • mburke001 aka TripleBmburke001 aka TripleB Posts: 1,210 Officer
    You might want to ask Levy Sheriff McCallum to go; he's closing all ramps in Levy County starting this morning sometime.
  • nicknick Crystal RiverPosts: 4,627 Captain
    ANUMBER1 wrote: »
    How about a scallop charter?

You still have that scallop dredge?

Let's put it to use!
  • GatorCityGatorCity Posts: 309 Officer
    I'm in but lets take my 17' boat, it's better on fuel economy. I have a HH radio so we will be safe.
  • ANUMBER1ANUMBER1 Posts: 9,303 Admiral
    nick wrote: »
    You still have that scallop dredge?

Let's put it to use!
    no, but am thinking about a couple more.
    I am glad to only be a bird hunter with bird dogs...being a shooter or dog handler or whatever other niche exists to separate appears to generate far too much about which to worry.
  • hasbeenhasbeen Posts: 47 Greenhorn
    Sounds fun you could anchor up for some AJ also.