Questions about the storm?

We have reservations to come up Thursday-Monday for some scalloping and fishing out of Homosassa from St. Pete - seems like Thursday for sure is out and probably Friday with strong winds even though weather might be clearing. We have the ability to cancel the lease if named storm, but is there any chance of salvaging any of the weekend? I am concerned about flooding, water clarity, how quickly does the water clear and how much flooding do you get with tropical on-shore push? I would greatly appreciate some honest feedback to help with making the decision. Thanks, Eva

Replies

Sign In or Register to comment.