32nd Annual Photo All Release Challenge CCA Tampa

Your invited to participate in our 32nd Annual Photo All Release Tournament September 16 and 17 at the Tampa Bay Watch Facility. Entry includes membership or membership renewal, dinner at the Captains meeting Friday night and dinner at the Awards meeting Saturday evening.
Click the link below for entry form, Thanks.

https://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/eventReg?oeidk=a07ecx46y23faf62806&oseq=&c=14bcf2d0-7e44-11e3-b876-d4ae529a8575&ch=15db0d00-7e44-11e3-b900-d4ae529a8575
Tight Lines, Steve
My posts are my opinion only.

Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.  Will Rogers

Replies

• surfmansurfman WC FLPosts: 5,659 Admiral
    Also we will have a great raffle with lots of good stuff sponsored by our friends at TA Mahoney's Marine Hardware and Supply. Lots of good stuff.
    Tight Lines, Steve

• stpetebaitmanstpetebaitman Posts: 902 Officer
    What species of fish is this for?

If tarpon are on the list and I would do it.
  • TooLooseTooLoose Posts: 53 Greenhorn
    Surfman, any more details around this tournament?
    Snook, trout and redfish are the targeted fish. I will try to see if I can get the basic rules posted. Thanks for asking.
    Tight Lines, Steve

The boundaries include Tampa Bay and a map will be posted at the Captains meeting.

Intercostal waterways outside the bay are not included, you must fish in the bay and its tributaries, like the Little Manatee River for example and from Double Branch out to Egmont Key.

There are several divisions to enter in, Angler’s, Women’s and Youth. Youth is any fish caught is eligible and they all get a certificate. There are several trophies to be awarded like grand slam, largest trout, snook or redfish, for Angler and Ladies.

No Cash Prizes! All Artificial Lures! No Chumming! Anyone can chunk bait; can you catch fish on artificial lures?
    It will be open tackle box, we used to provide lures but, it is getting more difficult to get lure manufactures to donate, too many tournaments asking I guess. Test your skills in this tournament and above all else have fun.

Here is an example of the custom trophies made for our tournament, the one you win may look different but similar style;
    Trophy_zpsl3ps4ngu.jpg
    Tight Lines, Steve

Also, Saturday, the day of the fishing, you do not have to leave from Tampa Bay Watch, you can leave from anywhere in the bay to fish the area you want inside the bay. Anglers must be in check in lines no later than 3:00pm. Not sure yet if email will be used to submit entries. You will need to photograph your catch on the measuring board provided with the token included, all entries must meet the minimum size limit and the top 3 fish will be used for the entry. All details will be covered at the Captains meeting.
    Tight Lines, Steve

Tournament is this week end, hurry up and register if you haven't already, see you there Friday evening.
    Tight Lines, Steve