Ocala DSG (****)

If this helps anyone. Buy 3 get one mirrolure, bogo unfair, yozuri and spro buy 1 get one 1/2 off, power pro $20 300yards. I think sale ends today though.

Replies

• Rick1-2Rick1-2 HorseshoePosts: 957 Officer
    wow wish i was closer
  • Jim311Jim311 Posts: 4,926 Captain
    Rick1-2 wrote: »
    wow wish i was closer

We have one in Gainesville now off Archer road. Still a good haul for you though! My girlfriend ordered a jacket from them recently and it shipped from Jacksonville and was at our house the next day, so consider buying online too!
  • Rick1-2Rick1-2 HorseshoePosts: 957 Officer
    hi jim, thanks, i've seen that one but when i went it was still closed, next time i go to earthfare and trader joes I'm going in
  • Jim311Jim311 Posts: 4,926 Captain
    Yeah check it out it's open. I hardly even recognize that area of Gainesville anymore. Nothing but shopping malls. I remember when there wasn't anything but bike trails and homeless camps there.
  • CyclistCyclist Posts: 23,346 AG
    Jim311 wrote: »
    Yeah check it out it's open. I hardly even recognize that area of Gainesville anymore. Nothing but shopping malls. I remember when there wasn't anything but bike trails and homeless camps there.

west gville is our very own little whorelando.
    133cbf2b243368b1ddb2f591a1988076--beach-posters-florida-travel.jpg
  • KeatonBchFisherKeatonBchFisher Posts: 297 Officer
    I have never found much selection at ****'s and their sale prices used to be about the same as Academy was all the time.

That whole Archer Rd area is going to be a disaster by this time next year. They have plans for fixing some traffic flow, but it will take a decade to get done. I really only have issue that Sam's moved over there and it screws me up getting to Falafel King. Otherwise they can have all the chain stores and crappy chain restaurants.
    Keaton Beach Rental https://www.vrbo.com/780025

Yankeetown Rental https://www.vrbo.com/619425