Isn't it funny how...

Bite N HoldBite N Hold Posts: 1,328 Officer
You can have a thread about food and it can turn into a Yamaha vs Mercury thread
Almost any thread can turn into one of the following...from my observations
1-Ford vs Chevy Vs Toyota
2-Something negative about Nate's boat/motor choice(or still about how he had a tower on a Mitzi) I think this one is up to like page 800
3-HA is a perceived cuban midget ghay bodybuilder landscaper
3-Pup is a pretentious winer mansy **** who want(ed) a pet to be named satchel-(Thanks B&T!!)
4-Tater is a monstrous graped non Apple gadget creator who thinks he is right about something(illegal aliens doing lawn jobs usually)

I'm sure there are more, but these were all I could think of now that some of the more illustrious OT members are missing.
FOR SALE-Old Homosassa Vacation Rental
http://www.vrbo.com/105186

"No matter the size of the fish, you can only put a bite size peice in your mouth."

Replies

• SAENoleSAENole Posts: 10,349 AG
    You're missing the most obvious.
    Warning Level 2
  • pupraiserpupraiser Posts: 10,261 AG
    3-Pup is a pretentious winer mansy **** who want(ed) a pet to be named satchel-(Thanks B&T!!)

That hurt my heart. :( BTW, I think you meant "whiner" or maybe "winner". Probably not though.

But you're dead on with the rest of them.
  • td.td. Posts: 4,695 Captain
    pupraiser wrote: »
    That hurt my heart. :( BTW, I think you meant "whiner" or maybe "winner". Probably not though.

But you're dead on with the rest of them.

Actually, he left out the 'e'.
  • pupraiserpupraiser Posts: 10,261 AG
    td. wrote: »
    Actually, he left out the 'e'.
    :Spittingcoffee I missed that possibility!
  • Bite N HoldBite N Hold Posts: 1,328 Officer
    SAENole wrote: »
    You're missing the most obvious.
    I know there are some other real good ones that I couldn't think of..which one....oh wait.............................................................
    JB and a pit bull or something along those lines.

"No matter the size of the fish, you can only put a bite size peice in your mouth."
  • RRRRRR Posts: 8,218 Officer
    JayG and iron man triathlon
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Capt'n. ChumbucketCapt'n. Chumbucket Posts: 1,366 Officer
    Is this the thread where I can get the recipe for a good clam chowder?
    Specializing in poor life choices since 1954.
  • got ants?got ants? Posts: 9,140 Officer
    The HA/td/GT love triangle, with supporting characters vying to climb the pole...

Ah, least we ferget the goats,

Then there is the multiple personality disorder trifecta... (or hast it a fourth?)...
    tffflogocopy_zps48a02f99.jpg
  • CaptTaterCaptTater Posts: 20,096 AG
    Sounds right.
    I did not read the story but if you take tax payers money maybe you should be held to some standards.-Cyclist
    when we say the same thing about welfare recipients, you cry like a wounded buffalo Sopchoppy
    It's their money, they spend it how they like. Truth and honesty have nothing to do with it. - Mr Jr
    "“A radical is one who advocates sweeping changes in the existing laws and methods of government.” "
    Yes, I was going to mention GT but the love triangle hasn't surfaced to interrupt threads lately so i left him out.

Someone get g.a. off my leg.
  • CaptTaterCaptTater Posts: 20,096 AG
    Yes, I was going to mention GT but the love triangle hasn't surfaced to interrupt threads lately so i left him out.
    I've actually been more on a kick of legal residents of illegal descent stealing from the banks. Not sure if illegal grounds keepers are worse than resident thieves.
    I did not read the story but if you take tax payers money maybe you should be held to some standards.-Cyclist
    when we say the same thing about welfare recipients, you cry like a wounded buffalo Sopchoppy
    It's their money, they spend it how they like. Truth and honesty have nothing to do with it. - Mr Jr
    "“A radical is one who advocates sweeping changes in the existing laws and methods of government.” "
    CaptTater wrote: »
    I've actually been more on a kick of legal residents of illegal descent stealing from the banks. Not sure if illegal grounds keepers are worse than resident thieves.
    Ha!!!!!

• fishknutfishknut Posts: 3,928 Captain
    You can have a thread about food and it can turn into a Yamaha vs Mercury thread
    Almost any thread can turn into one of the following...from my observations
    1-Ford vs Chevy Vs Toyota
    2-Something negative about Nate's boat/motor choice(or still about how he had a tower on a Mitzi) I think this one is up to like page 800
    4-Tater is a monstrous graped non Apple gadget creator who thinks he is right about something(illegal aliens doing lawn jobs usually)

I'm sure there are more, but these were all I could think of now that some of the more illustrious OT members are missing.

What about all of the threads of how you cant fish or hunt worth a crap!!!
    Fail to plan, plan to fail.......
  • Anonymous2Anonymous2 Posts: 1,964 Officer
    It is funny!
  • hebegbhebegb Posts: 8,722 Officer
    Meh
    Sieg Heil!

I resign from OT
    Will be talking to myself in sports....TA TA
  • Anonymous2Anonymous2 Posts: 1,964 Officer
    Where's your avatard?
  • got ants?got ants? Posts: 9,140 Officer
    hebegb wrote: »
    Meh

Were you recently bat mitzvah'd?
    tffflogocopy_zps48a02f99.jpg
    Fish- should I mention your GS on your BB? notice I left dodge out pf the list there huh?
    Ants- I noticed all **** says any more is meh! Concerning really!

• HialeahAnglerHialeahAngler Posts: 9,612 Admiral
    Lucky sticking up for the poor.
    Anything can be Tebowed at any given time.
    JB defending pits.
    Griz having a Ford Explorer issue.
    Eric telling you who's funny or not.
    Nate getting another tat.
    Mitch wanting recognition for something.
    etc.
    friedpeacocks.jpg
  • captinmitchcaptinmitch Posts: 5,807 Admiral
    Mitch wanting recognition for something.
    etc.
    Whew, for a minute there I though nobody loved me anymore.
  • HialeahAnglerHialeahAngler Posts: 9,612 Admiral
    I love you Mitch. I luv ju berry mucho.
    friedpeacocks.jpg
    I love you Mitch. I luv ju berry mucho.
    Funny thing, met your doppelganger in the mall the other day. Saw this guy working mall security that looks exactly like you. I hollered out your name and he looked at me and said, "Who me?" I said yeah. He said, "You must be mistaken, my name's Gary Coleman." Swear he was the spitting image of you. :grin
  • fishknutfishknut Posts: 3,928 Captain
    Fish- should I mention your GS on your BB? notice I left dodge out pf the list there huh?

You can mention my good shot on my big buck if you want, I'm good with that.
    Fail to plan, plan to fail.......
    Funny thing, met your doppelganger in the mall the other day. Saw this guy working mall security that looks exactly like you. I hollered out your name and he looked at me and said, "Who me?" I said yeah. He said, "You must be mistaken, my name's Gary Coleman." Swear he was the spitting image of you. :grin

Gary Coleman's dead.
  • 001001 Posts: 4,292 Captain
    Can y'all believe it's November already?
    Might want to cut him some slack. He just lost his dog.
  • Triple Threat 33TTriple Threat 33T Posts: 18,669 Admin

You mean that really isn't true?
    "Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they protect us. Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need. Amen."
  • Lucky7Team2Lucky7Team2 Posts: 6,794 Officer
    CaptTater wrote: »

I'm a thief Tater is a racist is a good one. I'm new to thieving though, while Tater is an expert at his trade. I have a lot of work to do to catch up. Maybe I'll knock over a liquor store. Get a few thieving points? What would I need to do to attain taters grand dragon status? Rob Fort Knox?
  • tagtag Posts: 8,815 Admiral
    Ford is better than Chevy and Toyota is un-American.