hunting dork....

Panhandler80Panhandler80 Posts: 7,833 Moderator
Yep, that's me.

Assembled a new stand Tuesday after work. Was dying to sit in it. Strapped into piling under house and was sitting in it with bow when wife pulled up. Yep, she caught the dork in action. Almost 90 days until season and imn sitting in stand under house with bow and no handy target even present.

Looks like my bow rotated a touch counter clockwise. Might need to work on that. Picture worth 1,000 words.
"Whatcha doin' in my waters?"

Replies

• lookinlookin Posts: 1,255 Officer
    Is that a kids bow? ;^)

Stand looks sturdy, what'd you get?
    God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy
  • Squidroe1Squidroe1 Posts: 45 Greenhorn
    Is that a Mathews DXT? If it is I shoot the same thing and love that bow, i want a new one but its hard to justify the 1200-1500 bucks for a new one when the DXT shoots just as good as the day I bought it.
  • Panhandler80Panhandler80 Posts: 7,833 Moderator
    Outback. No speed demon, but shoots real well and very much paid for. Limbs maxed out and 30" draw.

20' x-stand... Duke is the model
  • nativetroynativetroy Posts: 284 Officer
    Been there, lol. Also shocked my elderly neighbor when I first moved in. Left my buck target out In the back and he pulled in one night. Said he'd never seen deer here before and he was about to take a picture.
  • lookinlookin Posts: 1,255 Officer
    I worked on an Outback for a buddy once...great shooting bow. It just looks really short in that pic.
    God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy
  • Panhandler80Panhandler80 Posts: 7,833 Moderator
    lookin wrote: »
    I worked on an Outback for a buddy once...great shooting bow. It just looks really short in that pic.

Nope. Plain ol' outback. Think I may have had a little rotation going on in pic. Need to work on that!
  • creekgeekcreekgeek Posts: 592 Officer
    Yep, I'm right there with you brother. Wife walks in on me all the time sitting in the boat in the garage playing with tackle and just shakes her head and walks on by...or, I'm out climbing a pine tree behind the neighbors house in the summit trying to make sure I have all the kinks out when there are still six weeks left before opening archery...