12 mins left........

2»

Replies

• RedBaronRedBaron Posts: 6,781 Officer
    To be honest, I don't hate him at all. I just root against him because I know his failings make you sad and your lame defenses make me snicker.

So, in reality, the flack that Tebow gets is all YOUR fault. If you's stop treating him like a god, then no one would care that he's the worst quarterback in the league. You should really treat him better.

Now this is against the rules. Just FYI.
    Come to Forced Sex University where you can **** women for free!!!
  • Salty GatorSalty Gator Posts: 1,820 Captain
    Tebow definitely does not look good so far, but he has a chance to get better.

The haters are setting up for a fall if and when he turns it around and plays well.
  • runnoftrunnoft Posts: 331 Officer

The haters are setting up for a fall if and when he turns it around and plays well.

I don't care if he fails.. I actually hope he does well even if it means boosting some others egos.
  • RedBaronRedBaron Posts: 6,781 Officer

No, really they are not. They are just doing what they always do. Hate on him and when he proves them wrong...move to the next level and continue the hate.

He won't be drafted: fail
    he won't go in the first round: fail
    he won't play QB: fail
    he won't be a starter: fail
    he won't win:....current hate

and if he proves them wrong as you suggest....
    he won't win a superBowl....
    he won't be MVP......
    he won't be HOF.....

etc....

they will continue the hate until he reaches his limit and then they will finally be correct and can celebrate with glee.
    Come to Forced Sex University where you can **** women for free!!!