Bug ID and am I going to die from it?

13»

Replies

• CaptTaterCaptTater Posts: 20,096 AG
    You got plenty of "what's wrong with it".. :P I wasn't looking for complements I was making my **** sprinklers work and they have been flawless except the one I hit. :(
    I had some good projects for this Halloween but we'll be rained out here.
    I did not read the story but if you take tax payers money maybe you should be held to some standards.-Cyclist
    when we say the same thing about welfare recipients, you cry like a wounded buffalo Sopchoppy
    It's their money, they spend it how they like. Truth and honesty have nothing to do with it. - Mr Jr
    "“A radical is one who advocates sweeping changes in the existing laws and methods of government.” "
  • pupraiserpupraiser Posts: 10,261 AG
    CaptTater wrote: »
    You got plenty of "what's wrong with it".. :P I wasn't looking for complements I was making my **** sprinklers work and they have been flawless except the one I hit. :(
    I had some good projects for this Halloween but we'll be rained out here.

Don't cry. They didn't make too much fun of it. They just wondered why you didn't use an index valve. Whatever that is.
  • CaptTaterCaptTater Posts: 20,096 AG
    RIght, which is what I took off because on here everyone said they are crap and cost you water pressure. I think we need a FS vs Plumbing forum index vs solenoid smack down.
    I did not read the story but if you take tax payers money maybe you should be held to some standards.-Cyclist
    when we say the same thing about welfare recipients, you cry like a wounded buffalo Sopchoppy
    It's their money, they spend it how they like. Truth and honesty have nothing to do with it. - Mr Jr
    "“A radical is one who advocates sweeping changes in the existing laws and methods of government.” "
  • pupraiserpupraiser Posts: 10,261 AG
    CaptTater wrote: »
    RIght, which is what I took off because on here everyone said they are crap and cost you water pressure. I think we need a FS vs Plumbing forum index vs solenoid smack down.

Riuiiiiigh. Got to a FISHING forum to ask a PLUMBING question. Makes a lot of sense to me.:cookoo
  • Anonymous2Anonymous2 Posts: 1,964 Officer