Replies

• FS DanFS Dan Posts: 2,353 Moderator
    With those gunnels, I'd say more of a flats boat than a bayboat. I guess with the popularity of bay boats that they would like it to be called a BB.

FSD
    Formerly Catmandew
  • gandrfabgandrfab Posts: 20,223 AG
    Where id Voltman?
    :BUNNY gestapo

• Mogan MasterMogan Master Posts: 70 Greenhorn
    Que Mucho? Best of luck to you L&B, you earned your legendary status. Looks like you modified the cap and transom a bit, was that to avoid issues with the company you sold your molds to? Interested to hear how the contract read when you sold the molds of the 17,21,22,24 to IBW since you are both selling hulls now and there is confusion now from the consumers standpoint.
    2017 IBW Morada 22 250SHO *August delivery

2013 Maverick 18 HPX 115 ProXS *Sold
  • Pmarine123Pmarine123 Posts: 44 Deckhand
    THANKS FOR POINTING OUT THE TYPO ERROR, MICHELLE :fishing
  • LCinOHLCinOH Westerville OH; Daytona Beach south to the ML; St Pete and Boca Ciega BayPosts: 95 Greenhorn
    Morgan,
    I'm a newbie on bay boats. Who is IBW. Tks

WishinIwasFishininFL

• Mogan MasterMogan Master Posts: 70 Greenhorn
    LCinOH,

Lake and Bay sold their molds to Islamorada Boatworks a few years ago. I am not sure what the executed agreement entailed. Lake and Bay is now producing their complete line of boats (17,20,22,24) which are the same hulls they sold to IBW. Having previously owned, sold and purchased businesses it would really surprise me that IBW would have purchased molds knowing that Lake and Bay would start building again. I just wish I knew the details since it puts the consumer in an awkward position. I wish L&B the best and like the tweaks shown in the pics on the 21'.

http://www.islamoradaboatworks.com/

O..H..
    2017 IBW Morada 22 250SHO *August delivery

2013 Maverick 18 HPX 115 ProXS *Sold