Home Southeast General Fishing & The Outdoors

Friday Boat Show roll call

Look for us and say hi if you see us. Mrs V and I will be there all day friday..........Hope to see some friends from here.
2392.jpg

Replies

• LedfordLedford Posts: 65 Deckhand
    Where at? Keep eyes out for Marinetek Floating docks. I think they are supposed to have a sample dock on display that we built earlier this month.
  • Plane Fish nPlane Fish n Posts: 6,439 Admiral
    Hey Steve and Chris,

Sorry we missed you today.

Would have been great to catch up with you guys.

We'll be there tomorrow ( 5 of us.. from the forum)

If anyone else will be there tomorrow, let us know .. We would love to meet you all.

Cheers

Eric
    PLANE FISH N
  • PaulBoatPaulBoat Posts: 4,389 Officer
    heading there on Sunday
  • century7century7 Posts: 2,410 Captain
    For those that went how was it? I have not decided if i am going to head down there. How bad was parking?
    It works 60% of the time all the time......
  • Captain DaveCaptain Dave Posts: 3,392 Captain
    Steve, sorry we missed you and Chris. I was with Bluewater Pete and his family, but also saw Bruce and Kiki and Hydroshortz Steve (among several other friends) which is always a pleasure. I think another non-meeting may need to be in order very soon to bring out all the SE characters like the good old days.

I ran out of drool by about 4pm. Today has inspired me to work that much harder for us to move up to a whole new league hopefully in the not too distant future. I have my eye on a very specific prize.
    72262-albums10528-picture94957.jpg

Your Southeast Florida Real Estate Resource !
    www.HomesOfTreasureCoast.com

Search for homes on any mobile device with my FREE MLS SEARCH App !
    http://app.kw.com/KW2GYNJDM
  • VenturesomeVenturesome Posts: 1,743 Officer
    sorry we missed you folks. had a nice time with kiki's ring. also saw john from the old byte and switch. great show. lets see, we bought: a new pair of costa glasses for chris, a couple visors, two real nice duffle bags from Gill for the boat, a guy harvey long sleeve for me, and a mount from king sailfish mounts that i'll photograph and post when they finish it up and we get it here to the condo. a little surprise.
    Really enjoyed the convention center, spent some time with the Yamaha reps talking about our engines (3500 hours now) and about other high time 4 strokes. Very interesting. Spent some time over on the Bahama Boats with Scotty (owner of the company) and the guys that we know from the old Venture days. These were the guys who built our boat back in 2003, so we have a nice relationship with them.
    Overall, great show, lots of people spending money which was good to see.
    2392.jpg
  • firemedic1560firemedic1560 Posts: 138 Deckhand
    I vote for a non-meeting! Not that the chances are above 30% that I'll actually show up, but you never know.
    i second that vote.
    2392.jpg
  • Captain DaveCaptain Dave Posts: 3,392 Captain
    Pick a date and time and let's see what kind of turnout we can drum up. :beer Two George's I would assume?
    72262-albums10528-picture94957.jpg

Your Southeast Florida Real Estate Resource !
    www.HomesOfTreasureCoast.com

Search for homes on any mobile device with my FREE MLS SEARCH App !
    http://app.kw.com/KW2GYNJDM
  • century7century7 Posts: 2,410 Captain
    Really enjoyed the convention center, spent some time with the Yamaha reps talking about our engines (3500 hours now) and about other high time 4 strokes.

I am curious what they had to say, how many hours do they say you should expect to see out of these motors? Been told some work boats and some of the Coast Guard boat have gotten up til the 7k hour mark.
    It works 60% of the time all the time......
    they didn't really give me a number, I told them how I run my engines and the kind of service i give them and they said i am babying them compared to others they know of that are up around the 7000 mark. I'll be happy if I hit 5000. so we'll see.
    2392.jpg
  • spindlebeakspindlebeak Posts: 44 Deckhand
    I remember that old boat!

FSForum;
    spindlebeak

:hairraiser
  • Key LimeKey Lime Posts: 360 Officer
    Dang it Plane FishN! We got down mid-day Saturday, and after check-in & the weather being what it was, decided to go dining & hit the show Sunday instead. Would have loved to introduce your crew to Miss Lisa. Oh well, there's always next year!
  • Plane Fish nPlane Fish n Posts: 6,439 Admiral
    Key Lime wrote: »
    Dang it Plane FishN! We got down mid-day Saturday, and after check-in & the weather being what it was, decided to go dining & hit the show Sunday instead. Would have loved to introduce your crew to Miss Lisa. Oh well, there's always next year!

Hey Dave,

Sorry we missed you as well. We'll look forward to meeting Miss Lisa in the near future.

Let me know how your buddy did with his lower unit.

Cheers

Eric
    PLANE FISH N