My pet Sheepshead & Redfish well kind of

Just bought this and figured I'd share, it's awesome, never seen a Sheepshead in the artwork before, pretty slick. Heres the link.

Look close and there is a bunch of hidden stuff like crabs etc. They got a Snook shirt is pretty **** too I'm going to get too.

Replies

• FusionZ06FusionZ06 Posts: 978 Officer
    Sweet spam bro.
  • S.S.TupperwareS.S.Tupperware Posts: 1,057 Officer
    Ghay....
  • ANUMBER1ANUMBER1 Posts: 9,890 Admiral
    Is that a carp and a buffalo?
    I am glad to only be a bird hunter with bird dogs...being a shooter or dog handler or whatever other niche exists to separate appears to generate far too much about which to worry.
  • SpaceCoast SlayerSpaceCoast Slayer Posts: 3,527 Captain
    god **** only 4 posts huh... at least buy us dinner before you try to stick it in :rotflmao
  • Turner River TerrorTurner River Terror Posts: 6,387 Admiral
    I have this Shirt. .Sheep's head , Crabs and a couple Pelicans circling above.
    It's a Chick Magnet at the ramp.:banana
    I just ordered 157 more...:cool:
    Killin and Grillin :grin
  • FishInFLFishInFL Posts: 2,215 Captain
    I liked it until I washed it... Fat guy in a little shirt...
  • FlfjackFlfjack Posts: 646 Officer
    be sure to patent the whole fish on clothing idea
    East Boynton
    IG jack.bbi
    #sheeplife
    I am glad to only be a bird hunter with bird dogs...being a shooter or dog handler or whatever other niche exists to separate appears to generate far too much about which to worry.
  • Westwall01Westwall01 Posts: 5,282 Admiral
    We here at the Florida Sportsman Forum wish to thank you for your whole 4 posts in the last 3 and a half years:beer
  • bottom feederbottom feeder Posts: 845 Officer
    ANUMBER1 wrote: »
    #sheeplife

A sheep with horns?

Leaving Florida... take a developer with you!

• DfreedomDfreedom Posts: 106 Deckhand
    I guess I won't show my super cool moray eel underwear.
  • GatorCityGatorCity Posts: 310 Deckhand
    I'm particular to the 3 wolf moon myself. That really pulls chicks at the after-parties. So easy even a bald guy can do it.
    A sheep with horns?

More believable than the OP...
  • Reel TealReel Teal Posts: 3,657 Captain
    Isn't there a sheep called a "bighorn"? What are they referring to?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  • M.MagisM.Magis Posts: 203 Deckhand
    There are horned sheep. But that's a goat.
  • anamealreadyinuseanamealreadyinuse Posts: 7 Greenhorn
    Didnt mean it as spam they treated me real decent old school style and I told them I was going to get the word out about them. I didnt realize there was a threshold on accetable postings in a timeframe I've been a little busy at my job and prefer the little free time stateside with my family than building keyboard cred. Might be good not to assume everyone is up to no good. These folks were good to me and deserved a shout out is all. All their stuff is US labor and better quality than some of the crap I've bought like HUK and their chinese slave labor. Just ordered a redfish camo hat embroided in Gators colors too, LOL...hate on that too I guess if you must I'm sure the chinese appreciate it haha
  • GatorCityGatorCity Posts: 310 Deckhand
    Musta been a **** that made that hat if that's supposed to be a gator....
  • anamealreadyinuseanamealreadyinuse Posts: 7 Greenhorn
    so clever u color blind mao keyboard cowboy u

09ChinaManclapping.jpg