Home Classifieds: Boats

2004 Maverick HPX-V w/06 yam 115 600hrs $21,500

MIkiter83MIkiter83 Posts: 14 Greenhorn
Selling my 2004 17' Maverick. Boat has a 2006 Yamaha 115 4 stroke with 773hr on the engine. Engine has been freshwater flushed after every use and oil changed regularly. Boat has new upholstery. Has a Motorguide Great White 82lb trolling motor with 2 brand new optima blue tops (each run around 200$).

New STBD trim tab, and comes with an extra brand new LENCO trim tab

It does have a power pole, however the pump needs to be replaced, I spoke with the company and they said all it needs is a replacement pump and it will be good to go.

Center console is the single unit console with the built in cooler/well and flip up seat.

Comes with custom aluminum trailer that I just put a 1000$ into servicing and overhauling.

Has a Garmin 50s GPS/Sonar.

Boat is overall very clean and runs like a gem...I'm moving up to a bigger sized boat and can't justify keeping it.

I just had the oil changed and engine inspection done from Keys Yamaha, all psi. are great at 183-185 on all cylinders. For a video of the motor startup and run with the cowling off (so you can see the actual engine) go here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvmNg8iToV0

Located in Key West, FL, asking $20,000

Replies