BIMINI CROSSING 6/14-6/20 TIME AREA

Cptn.BocaCptn.Boca Posts: 55 Deckhand
Hey Guys,
The family is planning to do a bimini crossing over the summer around June 14-20. This is the first time going over with the mom and shes a bit sketched out. Our boat is more than capable to do the crossing (33 hydrasport). She wants to go over in a group and am wondering if anyone is planning to go over in that time slot. If your interested just respond to this or send me a message. Can head out of Boca or PE and time slot is moveable.
Cptn. Boca

Replies

• SFDaveSFDave Posts: 85 Deckhand
    Not sure how you feel about the 4th of July weekend, but we have 2 boats leaving out of PE on June 29th. I will be coming back on July 6th.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MrlittleMrlittle Posts: 16 Greenhorn
    I'm looking to go the first time and can go anytime,,
  • tim htim h Posts: 18 Greenhorn
    I'm crossing from PE to Bimini on June 19th.
    coming back the 26th.
    3 boats so far
  • SerenitySerenity Posts: 22 Greenhorn
    Cptn.Boca wrote: »
    Hey Guys,
    The family is planning to do a bimini crossing over the summer around June 14-20. This is the first time going over with the mom and shes a bit sketched out. Our boat is more than capable to do the crossing (33 hydrasport). She wants to go over in a group and am wondering if anyone is planning to go over in that time slot. If your interested just respond to this or send me a message. Can head out of Boca or PE and time slot is moveable.
    Cptn. Boca

Check this out.

http://www.bahamas.com/boating-flings
  • INTREPID377INTREPID377 Posts: 3,737 Captain
    I'll be crossing over from Port Everglades on June 15th and returning June 19th. If you're flexible in your dates it would be good to have the company.
  • skydudeskydude Posts: 8 Greenhorn
    Not sure if you are interested...I might be heading out either the 13th or 14th (wx permiting) but just for a couple of days...Undecided if Im goin out of Halouver or Port Everglades...18 ft Boston Whaler......
  • TRalphTRalph Posts: 87 Greenhorn
    tim h wrote: »
    I'm crossing from PE to Bimini on June 19th.
    coming back the 26th.
    3 boats so far

Hi Tim H. crossing to Bimini from Port Everglades on Sun 6/19/ would like to travel with your boats
  • tim htim h Posts: 18 Greenhorn
    TRalph

pm me your contact info...