Home Classifieds: Vehicles

1999 Mazda Miata

1999 Mazda Miata 1.8 140 HP 172,000 highway miles. triple black. Year old canvas top with 5 year warranty($630), stainles roll bar($120), stage 3 racing clutch ($130), Sony explod 4x45 watts cd MP3 player with 6x9's in door($120). 2nd owner adult driven. 35 MPG on highway. No accidents orig paint. Has normal road rash from 12 years of driving looks good overall. Orig owners manual and jack, spare tire, and tire iron. Comes with dash mat and radar detector. Cold A/C, P/S, and P/W. New Timing belt, new water pump, and new EGR valve just replaced with all gaskets. Will need tires in a few thousand miles. Tinted windows, rear glass window defroster. Non-smoker. Clean car overall. I hate sell it because it is so fun to drive and econmical. Call Dave at 1.386.336.1460 to set up an appointment Mon-Thur. Weekends aren't good for me. $3850 no scammers. Cash sale and I have a clear Florida title. Kelly Blue book is $3590 at zip 32131. Thanks for looking.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn." :fishing

Replies

• Black WaterBlack Water Posts: 264 Deckhand
    SOLD!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn." :fishing