edited June 3 in Boating #1
THANKS IN ADVANCE. KYLE 904-813-1155

[email protected]

Replies

• Saltwater JunkieSaltwater Junkie Posts: 1,086 Officer
    donovan1 wrote: »
    THANKS IN ADVANCE. KYLE 904-813-1155

[email protected]

The difference betwieen the 16 and the 18 is that the 16 poles better, has lower sides and catches less wind. Apart from that, the 18 does everything else better. Then if you want to up the 18. The 2011 can't really be poled. It's just too big. It's like a 18 on steroids, bigger and faster. Good Luck.
  • 91tiger91tiger Posts: 555 Officer
    My 189 is about to be on the market if you are interested. I'm building a 20'11" and Frank is planning to sell my 189 in June once my new rig is ready. But I'm sure he would love to have a buyer already lined up. I do already have one party who has looked at the boat and has said they are very interested but you never know until a sale actually closes. My rig was built in September 2012, with a Yamaha F150, and the biggest selling point to me would be the fact that I live 3.5 hours from the coast so 75 to 85% of the usage has been in freshwater and it is stored in a climate controlled garage. So you aren't going to have all the sun damage or corrosion issues of one stored in the sun or with heavy saltwater usage. PM me if you would like more details.