MDW Crossing to Bimini 5-27 From Miami, Haulover, PBI

Foreel231Foreel231 Posts: 8 Greenhorn
Let's get this Conversation started!!!
Where is everyone leaving from?
What time is everyone leaving?
Where are you staying?

I know there is a bounch of people going over the whole Island is just about sold out.

We are leaving about 6am on the 27th from Haulover. And staying at Bimini Sands. We will be coming back on the 31st.

Replies

• JSANZAREJSANZARE Posts: 15 Greenhorn
    We are leaving out of PE on the 27th around 6:30 and coming back on Monday the 30th, also staying at Bimini Sands! We have 4 boats going.
  • probate-rprobate-r Posts: 331 Deckhand
    Our party is split between a room at the sands and house on South Bimini. Fell free to say Hi to us if you see us around the area on ""My Favorite
    Intrepid 370 - "My Favorite"
  • Foreel231Foreel231 Posts: 8 Greenhorn
    is everyone still planning on going? The seas are not looking to favorable and the rain chance is 60 percent all weekend
  • probate-rprobate-r Posts: 331 Deckhand
    I don't think the weather people know anything legitimate beyond 2-3 days out, so I'm not too worried yet. Here is the marine forecast ... through Thursday night it doesn't look too bad...... http://forecast.weather.gov/product.php?site=MFL&product=CWF&issuedby=MFL

If anyone decides to not go, and has a room they need to get rid of, please IM me as I might need an extra room.

Shawn
    Intrepid 370 - "My Favorite"