Everglades City Condo for Sale

A unique opportunity for sale in Everglades City, FL! Everglades City is a fisherman's and boater's paradise, located near Sanibel, FL right on the rich fishing and bird watching grounds of the Gulf of Mexico. This hotel-condominium suite can be used as an income producing rental, an owner-exclusive condominium or both! Currently, I do both. Unit is in the rental pool and I get to use it at leisure! Simply call up the property manager a week or two in advance to reserve it. The unit brings in about 7% ROI annually. Brand new RUUD A/C unit installed on 9/9/2014. Condo unit contains 2 bedrooms, 1.5 baths, living room area, kitchen, storage and new screened in front porch. Newer wood laminate flooring, fridge, interior recently repainted. Unit comes completely furnished with kitchen table, two queen size bed sets, two pullout couches, fully furnished kitchen. This unit is turn-key! The complex features free use of everything: boat/trailer parking, boat washdown station, boat ramp across the street, swimming pool, kayak launch, fish cleaning station, WiFi, and more. Grocery store across the street. To much to list. Move out of state forces the sale of the unit. These units are rarely available. Showings can be made available if arranged in advance. Asking $89,000. Also have a 1994 18' Key West Stealth flats boat w/ 2012 aluminum torsion axle continental trailer also for sale (garage kept). Asking $8,500 and can be combined with sale of condominium for a better price. Please call or text Pete for more information - (954) 559-9388.

Replies

• Navy1970Navy1970 Posts: 140 Deckhand
    Killing me!
  • Chaos210Chaos210 Posts: 77 Greenhorn
    Do you have any pictures of the stealth?
  • sparse greysparse grey Posts: 1,748 Captain
    Sorry you must leave. Do you know the sq. ft? Sorry, I have to ask; what does "The unit brings in about 7% ROI annually" mean.
    Ron Conner Release the fish, keep the memories. Once a Knight is enough.
  • hhfishermanhhfisherman Posts: 84 Greenhorn
    Sorry you must leave. Do you know the sq. ft? Sorry, I have to ask; what does "The unit brings in about 7% ROI annually" mean.

Return On Investment
  • beyondhelpbeyondhelp Posts: 392 Deckhand
    We have stayed at that hotel (different room) a couple of times and really enjoyed it. In fact we're planning our next trip now. Cant wait to get back down there. Good luck with the sale, I'd buy it in a minute if I could.
    John.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sparse greysparse grey Posts: 1,748 Captain
    Thank you. Sq. Ft. ??
    Ron Conner Release the fish, keep the memories. Once a Knight is enough.
  • wizard78wizard78 Posts: 488 Deckhand
    Wonder how this one made out, after Irma?
    The condo sustained very little to no damage. It's available.
  • Coastal_CreatureCoastal_Creature Posts: 1 Greenhorn
    What are the HOA fees?
    $300 a month. It includes cables, wifi, water, heated salt water pool and boat ramp.
  • LurchyLurchy Posts: 365 Deckhand

Is this unit still available?

• GA FinGA Fin Posts: 8,463 Admiral
    Is the condo sold?
    Straight white male living a life of privilege and proud of it.

"The greatest pleasure is to vanquish your enemies and chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth and see those dear to them bathed in tears, to ride their horses and clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters."