Crossing Jupiter to West End May 17th

GigabytethisGigabytethis Posts: 10 Greenhorn
We are crossing May 17th early from Jupiter or WP to West End to check in then on to Turtle Cay. Just seeing if any other boats may be going so I can tag along. Of course, all based on the weather that day but hopefully no North winds.
Jeff
Gigabytethis
23' Sea Hunt Triton
Neptune Beach

Read more: http://forums.floridasportsman.com/showthread.php?219504-Jupiter-to-West-End-crossing-looking-for-other-boats-that-may-be-going#ixzz47WUBLO3X
Gigabytethis.
 Neptune Beach Florida

Replies

• GigabytethisGigabytethis Posts: 10 Greenhorn
    We are once again making the crossing from Jupiter to WE if anyone wants to tag along. June 8 early.  We have two boats so far.
    Ping me if interested in joining.
    Jeff
    Gigabytethis.
     Neptune Beach Florida
  • playinthruplayinthru Posts: 19 Greenhorn
    Trying to get across next week.  WX does not look cooperative.  Did you push your trip back to June?

The past few years we did May but we decided to move it to June for school reasons so the kids could make it. We cross with two boats and haul it to GT where a friend has a home. We spend a week in paradise and make the trek home. Feel free to tag along anytime.
    Gigabytethis.
     Neptune Beach Florida
  • StayinLazyStayinLazy Posts: 381 Deckhand
    The past few years we did May but we decided to move it to June for school reasons so the kids could make it. We cross with two boats and haul it to GT where a friend has a home. We spend a week in paradise and make the trek home. Feel free to tag along anytime.
    Just noticed you're in Neptune.  Im in Fleming Island and we're headed to Bimini for a first time crossing June 6-10.  Maybe after a couple beginner trips, I might tag along with ya sometime.  
    We are planning a June 8th departure weather permitting and checking in to customs at West End to pay our cruising fee. We launch at Burt Reynolds Park in Jupiter. Feel free to join us anytime.  
    Gigabytethis.
     Neptune Beach Florida