Hey Pro-Lifers, here's your chance

gunby31gunby31 Posts: 5,777 Officer
I have two simple questions...

Is it your position that abortions should be illegal nationwide?

If they were made illegal nationwide and a women then chooses to abort her fetus, what should the penalty be?

Let's see who the chicken s**** are and those who have b**** like Trump.

Replies

• MenziesMenzies Posts: 19,289 AG
    Don't be a dumb ****.

The whole abortion issue is extremely complicated.

Any anyone who tries to simplify it to score political points.

Perhaps should have been aborted themselves.
    Maybe if we tell people that the brain is an App, they will start using it.
  • Plan SeaPlan Sea Posts: 5,453 Officer
    Menzies wrote: »

Actually it's a pretty cut and dry argument.

The complications are the ones that aren't the all or nothing crowd. Like no abortions except, or unwanted procedures like that probing wand or being forced to see a sonogram.
    they make missiles not bombs...

Raytheon does indeed make bombs.

Since Ratheon doesnt make bombs, retract this lie.

Conservative math- A Prius pays $7.84 per mile traveled, a truck $15.20. The Prius is paying proportionately more, period! over an equal amount of distance.
  • MenziesMenzies Posts: 19,289 AG
    Plan Sea wrote: »
    Actually it's a pretty cut and dry argument.

The complications are the ones that aren't the all or nothing crowd. Like no abortions except, or unwanted procedures like that probing wand or being forced to see a sonogram.

As I said, its pretty complicated.

So complicated that it exhausts the English language.
    Maybe if we tell people that the brain is an App, they will start using it.
  • CountryBumpkinCountryBumpkin Fla. Piney WoodsPosts: 1,432 Officer
    No matter which way you believe on the issue.......Trump dropped the ball on what the "Presidential" answer to the question should have been.

The correct answer for that situation would be that the "Abortion Provider" bears the punishment.

You know like is supposed to happen in a lot of other situations already...........like hiring illegals.........converting welfare benefits to cash........etc.

But Trump failed the test on this one.:wink

I say......I say son.......new & improved my tail feathers.

• Bimini TwistedBimini Twisted Posts: 11,328 AG

Sure, it's complicated, but the law of the land is very cut and dry in that it's legal. It's also cut and dry that the GOP wants to overturn that law, so his question, in that context is a fair one.
  • gunby31gunby31 Posts: 5,777 Officer
    Don't be a dumb ****.

Any anyone who tries to simplify it to score political points.

Perhaps should have been aborted themselves.

Bull****. It is a simple issue. Either you leave Roe v. Wade alone, or you fight to overturn it. It's not complicated.

Come on pubes, so are you for overturning Roe v. Wade? If so, how many years should the woman be put behind bars if she aborts if it is made illegal?
  • Plan SeaPlan Sea Posts: 5,453 Officer

Not buying that at all.

It's life or death. That's an absolute that has no do over. How can that be construed as exhausting linguistic debate?

I suppose a coin toss is just as equally complicated too?
    they make missiles not bombs...

Raytheon does indeed make bombs.

Since Ratheon doesnt make bombs, retract this lie.

Conservative math- A Prius pays $7.84 per mile traveled, a truck $15.20. The Prius is paying proportionately more, period! over an equal amount of distance.
  • navigator2navigator2 Posts: 22,449 AG
    gunby31 wrote: »

If they were made illegal nationwide and a women then chooses to abort her fetus, what should the penalty be?

Never made any bones about this, first trimester is fine by me. However, if they want a freebie, they get their tubes burned and that's the long and short of it. Freeload if you like, you won't do it again. :kick
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    No matter which way you believe on the issue.......Trump dropped the ball on what the "Presidential" answer to the question should have been.

The correct answer for that situation would be that the "Abortion Provider" bears the punishment.

You know like is supposed to happen in a lot of other situations already...........like hiring illegals.........converting welfare benefits to cash........etc.

But Trump failed the test on this one.:wink

So if the woman goes to a back alley and aborts, she's good to go?

If she wants a freebie, coathangers are an option. See post 9.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fins4mefins4me Posts: 14,467 AG
    I have answered this before I don't think I will do so here at the behest of a lowlife.
    ALLISON XB 21,, MERCURY 300 Opti Max Pro Series (Slightly Modified) You can't catch me!!!
    "Today is MINE"
  • rickcrickc Posts: 9,172 Admiral
    I see the signs the pro lifers put up regularly

Abortion is murder

What is the.penalty for.murder in this country?

Pretty cut and dry for me

Now all the pro lifers want to back water
    rickc wrote: »
    I see the signs the pro lifers put up regularly

Abortion is murder

What is the.penalty for.murder in this country?

Pretty cut and dry for me

Now all the pro lifers want to back water

I don't think so Rick. However, the Constitution says nothing about the right to have a free abortion. I say if you expect one free, you will NEVER have that option EVER come up again. EVER!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gregglgreggl Posts: 21,594 Officer
    navigator2 wrote: »
    I don't think so Rick. However, the Constitution says nothing about the right to have a free abortion. I say if you expect one free, you will NEVER have that option EVER come up again. EVER!

they are being made artificially expensive. do you understand that?
  • gettinwetgettinwet Posts: 1,366 Officer

I say only women should be allowed to vote on the issue. Men are not qualified to make an informed decision.
    There are only so many casts in life, so shut up and fish!!
  • CountryBumpkinCountryBumpkin Fla. Piney WoodsPosts: 1,432 Officer

I don't reply that easily to a :troll type of "leading question"..........and neither should have Trump, because he didn't respond with a "Presidential Answer".:rotflmao

And now he will be made to look like the Commander & Chief of the War on Women.:grin

I say......I say son.......new & improved my tail feathers.

greggl wrote: »
    they are being made artificially expensive. do you understand that?

Well they always have the coathanger option. Unless you have something against trained and knowledgeable practitioners. You know, licensed and tested for such nonsense. :Spittingcoffee
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gregglgreggl Posts: 21,594 Officer
    navigator2 wrote: »
    Well they always have the coathanger option. Unless you have something against trained and knowledgeable practitioners. You know, licensed and tested for such nonsense. :Spittingcoffee

you have no idea what is going on, do you?
  • TarponatorTarponator Under a BridgePosts: 12,800 AG
    I'm no pro-lifer, but my answers are "no" and "yes" respectively.

Regardless, Trump is still an *** and has no place in American politics, IMO.
  • BallaCoiPersiciBallaCoiPersici NW Italy (Laveno Mombello)Posts: 4,743 Captain

Not illegal for the first case but very high costs totally in charge (half woman-half man) if abortion is a **** birth control method for lazy people.
    Not illegal and free in case of medical issues.
    Misdemeanor and doubled cost from the second case, triplicated cost from the third case and so on. If they can not pay the fine: free work for the community until they pay completely their debt.
    Is quite useless jailing stupid/lazy people who would never understand in any case. Better hit them on what they really care, the wallet (or worse again: mandatory work :hairraiser).
    And naturally the collected extra-funds must be invested in birth control education in the schools.

This is I would do here, based on our situation. But according to what I learned recently isn't so different than your situation.
    Massimo (former Ballak) - Please, be patient for my English

My YouTube Channel

I'm typing keeping close my "pasta hole"!
    Choose common sense, boycott political correctness.
  • MadScientistMadScientist Posts: 3,402 Officer
    It is a woman's body let her decide.

It is God's job to judge her, not man's.

The Christian thing to do is to offer, not force, better options for women considering abortion.
  • NACl H2O LuvrNACl H2O Luvr Posts: 12,124 AG
    Just a bunch of random cells....

19765.jpg
    The irony....
    If only we could see the passion and outrage from republicans when dozens of first and second graders are slaughtered in school by home grown terrorists.

http://forums.floridasportsman.com/showthread.php?217373-Bruxelles-under-attack-UE-is-harvesting-what-it-seeded&p=2716530&viewfull=1#post2716530

Irony? Oh, you want to compare a fetus to 1st and 2nd graders. Nice try.

Can't answer the questions, huh?
    I don't reply that easily to a :troll type of "leading question"..........and neither should have Trump, because he didn't respond with a "Presidential Answer".:rotflmao

And now he will be made to look like the Commander & Chief of the War on Women.:grin

Your answers to the questions? They are not trick questions.
    Irony? Oh, you want to compare a fetus to 1st and 2nd graders. Nice try.

So gunby31 decides who lives and who dies. Gotcha.

19765.jpg

71843-267x415-First_grade_boy.jpg
    So gunby31 decides who lives and who dies. Gotcha.

Still waiting. Answers?
  • MathGeekMathGeek Posts: 376 Deckhand

Since it is not a matter of interstate commerce, under the Constitution, any laws regarding abortion, including possible penalties for participation, should be left up to the states.

The Constitution guarantees a republican process to the states, and the Federal government should recognize and preserve that republican process in all 50 states.

Thus, the right penalty (if any) is that that becomes law in any given state in the same republican process as any other law in that state, usually being passed by the legislature and signed by the governor, or by the prescribed process of that state for overriding a veto.
    “Which of you, if your son asks for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!" - The Messiah
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gettinwetgettinwet Posts: 1,366 Officer
    We think we are way too important!! It doesn't matter. We are all just dust in the wind so enjoy your brief moment in the sunshine...........life is way too short to spend it telling everyone else what they should or should not be doing. If you are religious then why worry........it will all get sorted out in the end right??

Not to mention, why doesn't everyone expend as much energy on helping children after birth? Especially the poor ones? They certainly didn't make that choice. Perhaps we should start treating the disease instead of arguing over the symptoms? Like the lack of opportunity and community plus the never ending conflicts around the world. There are children being enslaved.........fleeing conflict.........starving to death.........etc...........but all I ever hear is stop supporting foreign countries........build the walls higher.........but wait a minute no funding of healthcare..........welfare............education..........infrastructure here either!!!!!
    There are only so many casts in life, so shut up and fish!!
  • Gary S. ColecchioGary S. Colecchio Posts: 24,922 AG
    MathGeek wrote: »
    Since it is not a matter of interstate commerce, under the Constitution, any laws regarding abortion, including possible penalties for participation, should be left up to the states.

The Constitution guarantees a republican process to the states, and the Federal government should recognize and preserve that republican process in all 50 states.

That same "Republican process" was engaged in the judicial process, which interpreted the Constitution and decided that no one could deny access as a matter of law.

Connecting more dots that aren't there as part of a fantastic religious view of America is not Republican process.
    "If I can't win, I won't play." - Doris Colecchio.

"Well Gary, the easiest way to look tall is to stand in a room full of short people." - Curtis Bostick

"All these forums, with barely any activity, are like a neglected old cemetery that no one visits anymore."- anonymouse