Trump "there has to be some form of punishment"

Replies

• mikevmikev Posts: 10,822 AG
    Plan Sea wrote: »
    Abortion is a procedure not a person.

Just a bunch of cells, huh?
    "The only people that tell you it can't be done are the people who haven't done it themselves."
  • Plan SeaPlan Sea Posts: 5,453 Officer
    mikev wrote: »
    Just a bunch of cells, huh?

Huh what Mike? Spit it out. Do you not understand the definition of medical procedure?
    they make missiles not bombs...

Raytheon does indeed make bombs.

Since Ratheon doesnt make bombs, retract this lie.

Conservative math- A Prius pays $7.84 per mile traveled, a truck $15.20. The Prius is paying proportionately more, period! over an equal amount of distance.
    Huh what Mike? Spit it out. Do you not understand the definition of medical procedure?

Of course I do. Lobotomy comes to mind.
    "The only people that tell you it can't be done are the people who haven't done it themselves."
    Of course I do. Lobotomy comes to mind.

Riveting, tell us all about yours.

Conservative math- A Prius pays $7.84 per mile traveled, a truck $15.20. The Prius is paying proportionately more, period! over an equal amount of distance.
    Riveting, tell us all about yours.

Why the personal attack? And you missed what I did there, huh? Can't type it any slower.
    Why the personal attack? And you missed what I did there, huh? Can't type it any slower.

What attack? if a lobotomy comes to mind for YOU as you state, it reads like you have experience with it. Why else name that specific procedure then if you aren't able to converse about it.

I didn't miss anything, you let emotion dictate your replies instead of dealing in fact. That is your determination of what you see, sorry I don't tow your line of reasoning.

Do you have anything to offer on the subject or are you going to do your usual and make every thread I contribute to about me instead?

• shadowwalkershadowwalker Posts: 2,199 Captain
    Should a man be held liable for parental maintenance of a cell mass that hes has requested be aborted?
  • FibberMckeeFibberMckee Posts: 12,837 Officer
    Drumpf can't deny he dropped yet another deuce in the Republican War Against Women.

Drumpf's repeated attacks on women will have to result in "some form of punishment" for the GOP.
  • rickcrickc Posts: 9,171 Admiral
    This one is funny

Where am I wrong

Pro Life

Killing a fetus is murder

What is the punishment in America for murder?

but when Trump says there should be punishment those same pro lifers attack him

righties are some very confused people!
  • Billy No MatesBilly No Mates Posts: 2,838 Captain
    "How convenient of" Right to Lifers "to leave out... The most important part" of Roe v. Wade.

"the question" came down to women's Right to Privacy.

Whether abortion is legal or illegal the government doesn't have the right to snoop into women's reproductive systems, or dictate how these organs are used.

If it is illegal there should be punishment. Very simple. That is what he meant and everyone knows it.
  • JBondJBond Posts: 5,039 Officer
    rickc wrote: »
    This one is funny

Where am I wrong

Pro Life

Killing a fetus is murder

What is the punishment in America for murder?

but when Trump says there should be punishment those same pro lifers attack him

righties are some very confused people!

Rick, you are extremely confused. Trump said if a hypothetical law was violated there should be consequences. I know you leftist don't really care much about the rule of law, but Trump's answer was not out of line. It was a stupid question by a lazy media hack.
    When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it.

- Frederic Bastiat
  • Bimini TwistedBimini Twisted Posts: 11,134 AG
    JBond wrote: »
    Rick, you are extremely confused. Trump said if a hypothetical law was violated there should be consequences. I know you leftist don't really care much about the rule of law, but Trump's answer was not out of line. It was a stupid question by a lazy media hack.

Which answer, the original, or the revised?

Trump was right

It Is all the right wing pundits that are backing water

Now all of a sudden they say they want abortion illegal but there should be no punishment for breaking the.law

That is a bunch of confused people

Trump was right

Now all of a sudden they say they want abortion illegal but there should be no punishment for breaking the.law
    L
    So you aren't surprised Catholics haven't petitioned to make vasectomy illegal? Every **** Is Sacred.
    If it is illegal there should be punishment. Very simple. That is what he meant and everyone knows it.

Because it's illegal "there should be punishment" for those who violate a woman's right to privacy - "everyone knows it".
    So you aren't surprised Catholics haven't petitioned to make vasectomy illegal? Every **** Is Sacred.

Because it's illegal "there should be punishment" for those who violate a woman's right to privacy - "everyone knows it".

What does illegal mean to you?

Nothing. He is a liberal.
    When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it.

- Frederic Bastiat

Well some places.it is illegal to fish on Sunday

It is illegal to drink and drive

It is illegal to rob banks

And killing another human being is illegal

Which has the greater penalty?

What should be the penalty for murdering an unborn child?
    What does Right To Privacy mean to you?

Nothing. You're regressives.
    Trump was right

L

Never been a big fan of the dem-lite repugs

I asked the other day, but missed your response. Are you going with Trump?

- Frederic Bastiat
    Well some places.it is illegal to fish on Sunday

It is illegal to drink and drive

It is illegal to rob banks

And killing another human being is illegal

Which has the greater penalty?

What should be the penalty for murdering an unborn child?

Now you're seeing it Rick. Nicely done sir.
    What does Right To Privacy mean to you?

Nothing. You're regressives.

Right to privacy means to me what they law says it is. Very simple. Now that Ive answered your question, how about extending me the same courtesy?
  • Billy No MatesBilly No Mates Posts: 2,838 Captain
    how about extending me the same courtesy?

He's obviously not very courteous. Great thing about the internet, when you don't have an answer you just don't reply.
    Simple courtesy says the functioning of her reproductive organs is none of your business.
  • Big BatteryBig Battery Posts: 19,254 AG
    Simple courtesy says the functioning of her reproductive organs is none of your business.

THen if that was the case then her birth control is none of my business either... or paying for it. The left made a woman's reporductive organs the business of everyone. Fools.

And you dodge the question. Again. Sigh.
  • seajay-1seajay-1 Posts: 4,736 Captain
    Trump said "there has to be some form of punishment" for women who have abortions.

Dump Trump

You sound scared.
  • seajay-1seajay-1 Posts: 4,736 Captain
    JB is several decades late on realizing the Dumpster loves him some Gold Digging "****" - but for hypocritical Family Values regressives "this is getting" titillating.

BTW: More & more it's looking like all those voters you call "****" will elect Hillary, proving "Your side lost."

At least you can provide some proof to your childish accusations.

That has nothing to do with the barbaric practice you support. Once the unborn person, as hillary refers to them, can feel pain, abortion should be out of the question. Your justification to torture babies to death is disgusting, but expected.

- Frederic Bastiat
    JB's "torture babies to death" fantasy speaks volumes about his hatred of women's privacy.