So How Is Trump...

13»

Replies

• mikevmikev Posts: 10,822 AG
    Menzies wrote: »
    Just remember, those who chose to have abortions are tax payers too.

Not a valid assumption.
    "The only people that tell you it can't be done are the people who haven't done it themselves."
  • gunby31gunby31 Posts: 5,777 Officer
    seajay-1 wrote: »
    No we as tax payers pay for it. Sad on both fronts.

It would make much more sense to force a single mother with 5 children, on government assistance, to have another child rather than pay a few hundred bucks to allow her to abort the pregnancy. :kick

Seriously pubs, seriously.
  • BallaCoiPersiciBallaCoiPersici NW Italy (Laveno Mombello)Posts: 4,928 Captain
    Not a valid assumption.
    Switch "mainly" with "partly" if you prefer. We can even foul ourselves if makes less bitter the truth :wink.
    Massimo (former Ballak) - Please, be patient for my English

My YouTube Channel

I'm typing keeping close my "pasta hole"!
    Choose common sense, boycott political correctness.
    gunby31 wrote: »
    It would make much more sense to force a single mother with 5 children, on government assistance, to have another child rather than pay a few hundred bucks to allow her to abort the pregnancy. :kick

Makes a lot more sense (in all aspects) to have personal responsibility. Seriously Dems, seriously.
    "The only people that tell you it can't be done are the people who haven't done it themselves."
  • MenziesMenzies Posts: 19,289 AG
    We can even foul ourselves if makes less bitter the truth :wink.

Speak for yourself.
    Maybe if we tell people that the brain is an App, they will start using it.
    mikev wrote: »
    Makes a lot more sense (in all aspects) to have personal responsibility. Seriously Dems, seriously.

Yeah, ok, tell the single parent with 5 kids that. Now, about that unwanted 6th on the way.
    Yeah, ok, tell the single parent with 5 kids that. Now, about that unwanted 6th on the way.

So you don't have (or care) about personal responsibility. That's a typical liberal trait. Fits.
    mikev wrote: »
    So you don't have (or care) about personal responsibility. That's a typical liberal trait. Fits.

Of course I do. But unfortunately, we have to deal with reality, Mike.

How about that 6th? Add another to the welfare rolls for life or help the mother with the cost of an abortion?
  • WraithWraith Posts: 1,653 Captain

It would make even more sense to not 'reward' pregnancy when on 'public assistance' at all.

Seriously, one does not teach a kid to not pull a tantrum in a restaurant by giving them a twinkie every time they do it.

Seriously, make pregnancy a condition that ends public assistance and see how fast birth control becomes available and affordable.
    SLOP, (Standard Liberal Operating Procedure).
  • MGTeacherMGTeacher South GaPosts: 1,800 Captain

Maybe this "mother" should be required to have her tubes tied since she has not been shown to be responsible.
    My Favorite Smile Is Vertical
  • Soda PopinskiSoda Popinski GrovelandPosts: 11,212 AG
    Wraith wrote: »
    It would make even more sense to not 'reward' pregnancy when on 'public assistance' at all.

Seriously, one does not teach a kid to not pull a tantrum in a restaurant by giving them a twinkie every time they do it.

Seriously, make pregnancy a condition that ends public assistance and see how fast birth control becomes available and affordable.

Usually it's just the beginning....

Honestly I'd rather my tax dollars just paid for the darn abortion once than 18 years of child support then prison.
    People use statistics the way a drunk uses a street light, for support rather than illumination.
    Speak for yourself.
    Not my problem.
    I just said this in polite way because you have said me that abortions are covered by insurances but actually are paid by taxpayers.
    So: a) you are a liar b) you foul yourself
    Choose one :rolleyes

My YouTube Channel

Not my problem.
    I just said this in polite way because you have said me that abortions are covered by insurances but actually are paid by taxpayers.
    So: a) you are a liar b) you foul yourself
    Choose one :rolleyes

Maybe you meant "fool" and not "foul" both times? :wink
    Oh, my bad English, thanks for help :wink

And congrats for the smart derailing :rotflmao

My YouTube Channel

• seajay-1seajay-1 Posts: 4,736 Captain
    Just remember, those who chose to have abortions are tax payers too.

Isn't that was a tax is? A tax on the many to pay for the fewer who need to draw on it.

Maybe. And no.
    seajay-1 wrote: »
    Maybe. And no.

Really?

Medicare, Medicaid, local and state to cover police and emergency services, property taxes to pay for schools even though you don't have children, or they go or went to a private school, and the list goes on.