The tendrils of Lady Hillary: Mr. Aronberg

2»

Replies

• WaterEngineerWaterEngineer Posts: 24,414 AG
    A few points.

1. Why did it take so **** long to say there was to be no prosecution?

2. This isn't over yet. There is a civil complaint, too.

3. The damage is done his reputation has be besmirched and she got the attention she wants.

4. The video showed the weakness of the complaint that Mr. Aronberg couldn't find a way to stretch it into a complaint as badly as his handlers wanted it to be a big deal.

I will gladly pay the dollar, even though we didn't bet.
    Which ever one(s) of you little boys complained about quotes in the signature should be ashamed of yourself. :blowkiss

Instead of complaining to the moderators you should just quit playing on this board.
  • nuevowavonuevowavo Posts: 6,567 Admin
    A few points.

1. Why did it take so **** long to say there was to be no prosecution?
    Isn't it important to thoroughly vet the complaint, which was lodged by the Sheriff?
    2. This isn't over yet. There is a civil complaint, too.
    Yeah, there was one against OJ after he was acquitted.
    3. The damage is done his reputation has be besmirched and she got the attention she wants.
    Lewandowski isn't exactly a Boy Scout. If his reputation was damaged, it's his own doing. All he had to do was apologize, instead of lying.
    4. The video showed the weakness of the complaint that Mr. Aronberg couldn't find a way to stretch it into a complaint as badly as his handlers wanted it to be a big deal.
    Who are his handlers? The Sheriff filed the complaint, Aronberg reviewed it, and came to the correct conclusion.
    I will gladly pay the dollar, even though we didn't bet.
    Hand a buck to a homeless person. You didn't bet because you knew I was right.
    Federales, bring my baby back to me!
  • FinfinderFinfinder Posts: 9,837 Admiral
    nuevowavo wrote: »
    Isn't it important to thoroughly vet the complaint, which was lodged by the Sheriff?

Yeah, there was one against OJ after he was acquitted.

Lewandowski isn't exactly a Boy Scout. If his reputation was damaged, it's his own doing. All he had to do was apologize, instead of lying.

Who are his handlers? The Sheriff filed the complaint, Aronberg reviewed it, and came to the correct conclusion.

Hand a buck to a homeless person. You didn't bet because you knew I was right.

if your going to be fair you need to point out Michelle Fields lack of character in all of this its not her first false accusation .... she won't win a civil case
  • WaterEngineerWaterEngineer Posts: 24,414 AG

No need. The video showed too clearly it was no big deal. In the end the video should have been viewed a dozen times then the whole thing waved off.

This will be the basis for the civil suit.
    Hand a buck to a homeless person.

I will.
    Finfinder wrote: »
    if your going to be fair you need to point out Michelle Fields lack of character in all of this its not her first false accusation .... she won't win a civil case

Is developing a reputation for crying wolf. I wouldn't hire her.
    Which ever one(s) of you little boys complained about quotes in the signature should be ashamed of yourself. :blowkiss

Instead of complaining to the moderators you should just quit playing on this board.
  • Mister-JrMister-Jr Posts: 27,675 AG
    No need. The video showed too clearly it was no big deal

Tell that to the Jupiter PD.
    Vote for the other candidate