The tendrils of Lady Hillary: Mr. Aronberg

WaterEngineerWaterEngineer Posts: 24,414 AG
I guess this shouldn't be a surprise. Discuss.

Text:

The Florida prosecutor whose office is handling the battery case involving Donald Trump's campaign manager is a long-time Democrat and former state senator who's now part of Hillary Clinton's so-called Florida leadership "council."

But an aide to Palm Beach County State Attorney Dave Aronberg refused to address the potential political ramifications of the case, telling a Herald reporter that the subject of politics and the handling of the charges against Corey Lewandowski is an "inappropriate conversation."

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/us_politics/2016/03/fla_prosecutor_in_trump_campaign_manager_case_is_clinton_backer
Which ever one(s) of you little boys complained about quotes in the signature should be ashamed of yourself. :blowkiss

Instead of complaining to the moderators you should just quit playing on this board.

Replies

• Plan SeaPlan Sea Posts: 5,453 Officer
    So

they make missiles not bombs...

Raytheon does indeed make bombs.

Since Ratheon doesnt make bombs, retract this lie.

Conservative math- A Prius pays $7.84 per mile traveled, a truck $15.20. The Prius is paying proportionately more, period! over an equal amount of distance.
  • navigator2navigator2 Posts: 22,430 AG
    Plan Sea wrote: »
    So

First of all, seen the video? Secondly, ever heard of the term "recuse"? :Spittingcoffee
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WaterEngineerWaterEngineer Posts: 24,414 AG
    The sad thing is that Aronberg thought no one would figure out the connection. He never has been very bright.
    Which ever one(s) of you little boys complained about quotes in the signature should be ashamed of yourself. :blowkiss

Instead of complaining to the moderators you should just quit playing on this board.
    The sad thing is that Aronberg thought no one would figure out the connection. He never has been very bright.

There's a lot of that going around. :grin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    No one would figure out? It was public information what he was involved in and with who. That's outed, GMAFB

He is allowed to have a political position just like the rest of you. He has to recuse himself for what? A woman pressing charges being look into for possible prosecution?

Last I checked Lewandowski isn't on any ballot and he has a job to perform.

Conservative math- A Prius pays $7.84 per mile traveled, a truck $15.20. The Prius is paying proportionately more, period! over an equal amount of distance.
    No one would figure out? It was public information what he was involved in and with who. That's outed, GMAFB

He is allowed to have a political position just like the rest of you. He has to recuse himself for what? A woman pressing charges being look into for possible prosecution?

Last I checked Lewandowski isn't on any ballot and he has a job to perform.

He's on a ballot every so many years and is aligned with the eventual opposition candidate to the foul stench of the Beast. Glad I could clear this up for you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    navigator2 wrote: »
    He's on a ballot every so many years and is aligned with the eventual opposition candidate to the foul stench of the Beast. Glad I could clear this up for you.

Oh dear now it's a conspiracy. How in the world did Aronberg make sure the battery specifically happen in his county. Is the Jupiter police in on it as well? What about the guy who installed the CCT cameras at the club perhaps he has Hillary yard sign.

Palm Beach County State Attorney Dave Aronberg has yet to receive the case from the Jupiter Police Department and couldn’t comment on it, said spokesman Mike Edmondson. He said the police officer made a determination to charge based on “probable cause” that a crime occurred. But, he said, prosecutors have to decide two extra factors before bringing the case: “if the state can meet its burden of proof beyond a reasonable doubt and if there’s a reasonable likelihood of conviction before moving forward with a charge.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/03/donald-trump-campaign-manager-assault-221353#ixzz44QUwVZFw
    Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Oh dear now it's a conspiracy.

Your words are funny. To put it simply, it doesn't pass the smell test as he has aligned himself with The Donald's opponent. Yes, he should have found someone else to do the paperwork.

Now that, that is cleared up. Next!?

Your words are funny. To put it simply, it doesn't pass the smell test as he has aligned himself with The Donald's opponent. Yes, he should have found someone else to do the paperwork.

Now that, that is cleared up. Next!?

So is your hubris when it comes to facts or lack of them

What paper work? post #9 in bold.

Also where does his state Dave is handling the case to begin with?

Glad I could educate you.

Oh about that opponent, Hillary is not running for the Repub nomination that would be Cruz and Kasich. Do try and keep up

1. What paper work? post #9 in bold.

2. Also where does his state Dave is handling the case to begin with?

3. Oh about that opponent, Hillary is not running for the Repub nomination that would be Cruz and Kasich. Do try and keep up

1. I never made a point about "paperwork", sorry. Please see #1.

2. As the top Attorney for PBC it is inevitable. What is he going to do call in Pam Bondi? I hope he does.

3. What are you even talking about. You think HRC is not an opponent of The Donald? That is rich. Tell it to HRC she seems to think she is.

Just imagine what Aronberg would have gotten away with if the liberal press at the Herald wasn't paying attention.

Yes, he should have found someone else to do the paperwork.

You are like a posting train wreck in constant motion around here.

Donald is in a REPUBLICAN primary race, Hillary is not. She can not be his opponent do you not understand who currently opposes Donald for that position he is CURRENTLY competing for? Who cares what she think
    details matter

Gotten away with? his office hasn't even been given a case to look at. Good gawd you really take the cake.

So glad I could educate you yet, again.

1.Donald is in a REPUBLICAN primary race, Hillary is not. She can not be his opponent do you not understand who currently opposes Donald for that position he is CURRENTLY competing for? Who cares what she think

2. Gotten away with? his office hasn't even been given a case to look at.

1. Thanks for biting. I knew you would. Your hubris got in the way again. You are gut hooked now.

As I said tell it to Hillary, she thinks she is running against The Donald. Thanks for letting me educate you. You would do better if you tried to keep up. http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/30/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-ad-new-york/index.html

Who cares what she thinks, you ask. Who cares what you think. It isn't about you. It is about what Hillary thinks and she thinks she is running against The Donald. You done been "edjumicated" again.

2. Correct. And he won't get away with it now that it has been exposed. Besides we have to believe the liberal suspect "Politico" to buy your theory.

1. Thanks for biting. You are gut hooked now. As I said tell it to Hillary, she thinks she is running against The Donald. Thanks for letting me educate you. You would do better if you tried to keep up. http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/30/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-ad-new-york/index.html

Who cares what she thinks, you ask. Who cares what you think. It isn't about you. It is about what Hillary thinks and she thinks she is running against The Donald. You done been "edjumicated" again.

2. Correct. And he won't get away with it now that it has been exposed. Besides we have to believe the liberal suspect "Politico" to buy your theory.

You might as well be arguing with Araye the Arab. Always remember, there are no points scored when arguing with the mentally disturbed and it is congenital. Lighten up. :wink
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You might as well be arguing with Araye the Arab. Always remember, there are no points scored when arguing with the mentally disturbed and it is congenital. Lighten up. :wink

You raise a good point.

Yes, he should have found someone else to do the paperwork.

1. You done been "edjumicated" again.

No doubt a lesson in the proper display of stupidity, nice deflection, well played Craig.

You raise a good point.

He sure does
    I am my avatar and sig. Thanks for asking. :grin

Runs in his family, based on old posts and admissions. :grin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Runs in his family, based on old posts and admissions. :grin

You now reply to your own quotes? Getting that desperate for attention

I specifically called attention to certain family defects. You think I forgot? Mr Sensitive? Oh, and by the way, no way I would know unless you offered your frailties. :Spittingcoffee
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I specifically called attention to certain family defects. You think I forgot? Mr Sensitive? Oh, and by the way, no way I would know unless you offered your frailties. :Spittingcoffee

What family defect? I have none nor does anyone in my family. Do you really need to make this about members families? are you really that type of low life trash you have to attack a members family?

I can only gather you are lonely and drink as your post continually go off topic and turn to personal attacks. Trust me I know that type

• Tug Boat BobTug Boat Bob Posts: 2,570 Captain
    Are you saying that rickc is desperate because he also replies to his own quotes many, many times in the same thread?
    Good to know, thanks.
    "Great lives never go out, they go on."
    Benjamin Harrison 1833-1901
    23rd President of the United States, 1889-1893
    Are you saying that rickc is desperate because he also replies to his own quotes many, many times in the same thread?
    Good to know, thanks.

Couldn't tell you, I was asking a question.

Do you often think of Rick and hang on to everyone of his post's?

• nuevowavonuevowavo Posts: 6,467 Admin
    I got a buck says the State Attorney declines to prosecute. It's a silly case. But Trump could have defused the whole thing by just having Lewandowski apologize to the reporter for grabbing her arm.
    Federales, bring my baby back to me!
    nuevowavo wrote: »
    Trump could have defused the whole thing by just having Lewandowski apologize to the reporter for grabbing her arm.

This part is probably true except for the part where the reporter has a history of bring silly complaints.

This part is probably true except for the part where the reporter has a history of bring silly complaints.

Silly complaints? can you post up all the silly police reports she has filed that have warranted arrests?

• nuevowavonuevowavo Posts: 6,467 Admin

She'd fit right in here.
    Federales, bring my baby back to me!
  • Tug Boat BobTug Boat Bob Posts: 2,570 Captain
    Good to know, thanks.
    Couldn't tell you, I was asking a question.

Do you often think of Rick and hang on to everyone of his post's?

Just an observation on my part and I was also asking a question, in case you weren't able to figure it out.
    A "yes or no" would have been a sufficient reply.

Do you often think of Mitt and hang on to everyone of his pics? image.php?u=24412&dateline=1343165274
    "Great lives never go out, they go on."
    Benjamin Harrison 1833-1901
    23rd President of the United States, 1889-1893
    Just an observation on my part and I was also asking a question, in case you weren't able to figure it out.
    A "yes or no" would have been a sufficient reply.
    Since you asked and don't want to be rood by ignoring your derail

You didn't ask for a "yes or no". You answered your own question as well, read it again :rolleyes

As for Mitt I don't think of him, I just ponder on all the idiots who voted for the guy and like to leave a reminder of what stupid people in groups can accomplish, much like the process repeating itself again for the GOP. Think of it as a loser trophy of sort or a scar of shame and ineptitude, You can probably relate to is as a '**** stamp'

When the Dumpster gets the nod I will change it as well. Probably to this

One loser passing the trophy to the next loser.

Now Bob, anything to contribute to the thread like the rest of us or just another drive by?

• FinfinderFinfinder Posts: 9,808 Admiral
    I got a buck says the State Attorney declines to prosecute. It's a silly case. But Trump could have defused the whole thing by just having Lewandowski apologize to the reporter for grabbing her arm.
    She'd fit right in here.

:applause

How are you going to spend your buck ?